When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 35

Chapter 35

~One Month Later~

"I dont want too."

"But you have to."

"I dont."

"But you do."

"Try and make me."

"Alright, lets go."

Stevie grabs a pillow and wacks me hard in the head with it. "I said, MOVE YOUR ASS." She yelled as she hit me again. I glare at her before rolling my eyes and getting off of the couch. For the past month, everyone has been yelling at me for sitting at home, and not leaving the apartment. But I need time to grieve.... I just lost my baby girl... How can I go out and be happy when I lost my daughter? Exactly, I cant. I refuse too. Harry might be able to put on a smile and go out in the world, but I just cant. It hurts to bad. I feel like I owe it to her to not be happy. If she cant live, why should I be able too? No one seems to understand that. They tell me I'm over reacting and that I need to go on with my life. They tell me its not my fault shes gone, but it is.

"How about instead of I cant do this, I dont want to? You wouldnt want to make me do something I didnt want to, right?" I turn to her, looking hopeful. But already knowing she's going to all but shove me out of the door.

She rolls her eyes and opens the door and yanks me through, slamming it behind her. "Sofie, I am sick of this. Stop your fucking pouting! I'm not going to sugar coat it like everyone else. Yes, you lost a child." I cringe, she continues. "But, Sofie, life goes on. You seem to keep forgetting you have two kids to prepare for still. You have a wedding to plan, with a finacee that loves you to death. You also forget that you have so many people in the world looking up to you, and your letting them down." She said, shaking her head at me, a look of pure disappointment in her eyes. I bite my lip hard, trying to prevent myself from crying. Stevie has been here for me a lot, she hasnt left my side since everything happened. Even though she had work to go back to, she told them her ordeal and they told her to stay as long as she needed. My mom and brother havent left my side as well as Kate.

Silent teas fall down my cheeks as she ushers me into the elevator. "I didnt forget, I just cant do it anymore." I whisper, mostly to myself. But if she heard, oh well. All I want is to be back inside of my apartment, snuggled into a blanket and asleep.

"And to think you were the girl determined to be with Prince Harry, when everyone was gunning against you. What happened to that ambition, Sofie? Where did you go?" Stevie asked, sounding so tired. I sigh. Everyone around me anymore just looks so worn out, I'm hurting them all. But I just cant help it. I cant live knowing I killed my baby... "Dont go giving me the bullshit that you cant live because you killed the baby. I know you, Sofie. And we both know deep down, it wasnt your fault. God needed your baby with him in heaven. How do you know that when she was born that she wasnt born with a defect, Sofe? Then she'd suffer her whole life. The doctor said, it was likely for her being a triplet to be born with something wrong. Accept the fact that, she is better in heaven with your dad and Diana. Her grandma and grandpa, Sofie... They are taking great care of her, and you know it." She looks at me with tears in her green eyes. "Dont forget about the life you have. You've got a loving fiancee, two kids on the way, an enermous caring family and adoring fans. You've got so much to live for, so why are you wasting away inside of your apartment? Your baby wouldnt want you to do that, Sofie..."

The door to the elevator finally opens. I take a deep breath and walk out. Everyone in the lobby of the building stops and gawks at me. This is the first appearance I've made since I've lost the baby. When I said I hadnt left my apartment, I was telling the truth. Stevie stepped closer to me and linked her arm through mine, and pulled me through the crowd of people to where our car was waiting outside. We slid into the car and quickly drive away before people could snap to many pictures. I had heard paparazzi are being paid big bucks for a picture of me now a days.