When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I pinch my arm, hard and wince from pain, nope definitely awake. I glance around and notice Prince Harry giving me a questioning look, probably as to why I had just pinched myself. But honestly, put yourself in my shoes. This is like... oh, who the hell knows what this is like. This is amazing! A door is being held open for the four of us by a British guard. Prince Harry nods his head for me to go in ahead of him.

"Prince William, Princess Katherine, Prince Harry, what may I do for you today?" A short, chubby old lady asked as we entered the room. The woman looks around, and her eyes land on me. They widen in wonder.

"This is a guest of the tour that is going on today. She wandered from the group and Harry here shocked her, she passed out and hit her head." Princess Katherine spoke up, seeing as I can’t seem to find my mouth. The woman looks at me with a sad smile and shakes her head. She waves me over to her and I do as she says.

"Well, seeing as Lydia here is taking care of her, Kate and I are going to finish our works. Are you coming Harry?" Prince William asked. Harry shook his head and took a seat next to me on the cot Lydia told me to sit on. My heart stops and I can’t help but to stare at him. I will never get over this. Prince Harry is sitting next to me! He notices my stare and cocks an eyebrow at me. Just as he opens his mouth to speak Lydia comes back with two painkillers for the headache that I don’t even care about. I could be dying right now and I wouldn’t care.

"Prince Harry, would you like me to call her a guard to be escorted back to the group?" Lydia gives me a small smile, like she knows what thoughts are going through my mind. Oh honey, you don’t have the slightest clue. I smile back.

"No thank you. I'll show her back." Harry said as he rose from the cot, holding a hand out to me like he did earlier. I can’t touch him! He's a prince for crying out loud! Oh to hell with it... I put my hand in his and stand, wobbling on my feet. It seems he has this affect on me. Harry notices me wobbling and puts his other hand on my shoulder, steadying me. "Whoa there, are you alright?" He asked, looking genuinely worried. AH! Prince Harry is worried about me! I look up to notice him watching me. Oh yeah, he asked me a question.

"F-Fine. Just got up too fast... I think." I reply, as he walks me out of the Aid room. He nods as if he understands what I mean.

"How about that tour now?" He asked me, looking into my eyes and smiling brightly. Oh god. He is just so freaking cute! That thick red hair, pearly white teeth, and baby face. I nod and he pulls me along with him. My dreams have officially come true.

Prince Harry walks beside me as he gives me the person Royal tour. He shows me the huge library with so many books you'd think they had every book in existence. Then he showed me a room with antiques from past Royal's, some of which included his mother's things. As he shows me a vase of his mother's, he tells me a story of when he was a boy and his mother, Princess Diana, would always tell him she knew he would be naughty. I laugh as he tells me this. After that, he shows me the quests rooms. They're gorgeous. Then, it’s to the conference room. I swear if I wake up and this is a dream, I am going to be a VERY unhappy camper. The last stop of his personal tour is his bedroom in the Palace. His room is a huge room with a big window on one wall. His bed is fully made with gold comforters on it. The room is tidy, but I have the feeling it wouldn’t be if it weren’t for the maids. I laugh as he tells me my theory is true.

"Well. That's all I can show you, without my grandmothers permission." He sighs as he leads me back to the front of the Palace. I sigh as well, I don’t want this day to end. It’s been such a dream come true.