When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 30

Chapter 30 ( I CANT BELIEVE ITS THIS FAR ALREADY! )

Will looks at Harry, Harry looks at Will. I look at Kate, Kate looks at me. Camilla looks at Charles, Charles looks at Camilla. The Queen looks at us all. I gulp, a little to loudly because all eyes snap to me, except for Harry's of course. All eyes look at me expectantly, as if I was explaining that I have a third eye.

"Um, well... I... uh..." I studder, not sure what to say. I guess I was just a little to expectant of the squeals of joy, and the tight hugs, telling me how happy they are that I'm marrying the man of my dreams. But no, this is the royal family we are talking about. They don't get excited over Harry getting engaged to the women he got pregnant. In American, this would be something worth celebrating, but then again, I'm not in America anymore. I think thats the only thing I do miss about that country, besides my friends and family of course, the excitement in America is amazing. Whenever your feeling down, just go out, theres bound to be someone celebrating over something. In England, the people are serious, occasionaly you pass by someone who looks excited. Now I'm not saying that these people arent friendly or happy but when your used to living in a place of over-enthusastic people, you tend to miss it.

Harry's hand squeezing my knee pulls me out my mind ranting. I glance up to see Camilla shooting me dagers from across the table, my eyes widen in shock. She told me she liked me! She took me shopping and said she hopes I'll let her be the babies grandma! What the hell? Now she's sending me hateful looks? What did I do wrong now?

"I don't understand..." I mumble as I feel the tears well up in my eyes, a lump forming in my throat. How could they be okay with us having a baby out of wedlock? Thats going to keep me around forever if marriage isn't. "Oh my god." I gasp as things start to click together inside of my head. I look up to Harry's family as they study my face, confused. "Thats what you want isnt it? You think because your not accepting the fact that Harry and I love each other and want to get married, that I'm going to run back to america like a scared little b!tch. Well you know what? I am SICK of people trying to get me to run from my happiness. Right now, I dont even care what you think of me anymore. I'm done with letting people rule my life. Weither you accept it or not, my baby is the next in line for the throne. I am not going to just have my baby and leave it to you all to brain wash and drive it crazy with fame. I won't. I'm going to be here every step of the way for my child and let them be happy, and I dare you to try to get in my way." I snarl at Camilla, Charles and the Queen. Not Will or Kate, I love them to death. I continue, putting my hands over my belly protectively. "So, I think it would be for the better if you grow a pair and get over the fact that I'm not going to do what you want me too and your not going to control my baby."  I shove away from the table and storm towards the door, not even paying attention to if Harry or anyone at all is following me. All I know is, I need someone, someone from home, someone who will support me when I need them. Someone like Stevie.

Storming my way towards the garage, I take notice in the fact that the guards are having a hard time not to gawk at my pissed off march. As I reach the door, the doormen swings it open for me as I continue to march outside to tell the cars men to get me a car.

"SOFIE!" I hear Harry yellings from behind me somewhere, but I dont turn to him. I know thats a little childish considering I'm not pissed with him, but I just want sometime alone. "Please, Sofie! Wait, please." He calls as I hear him runs towards me.

I turn to the carsmen impatiently as he stands gawking at me, frozen. "Jesus, get the car will you?" I growl. His eyes widen and he nods nervously mumbling a 'yes ma'am' as he goes.

"Dont you dare go get that car, thats an order!" Harry bombs right behind me, causing me to jump a mile. The carsmen stops dead in his track and looks between Harry and I nervously. I know if he is smart enough, he will listen to Harry considering he is the prince and I'm just the princes pregnant girlfriend or fiancee...