When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I wake up in the morning to the smell of bacon, causing my stomach to snarl from hunger. As I open my eyes, I become fully aware of the pounding headache I have. Jesus, what did I do last night? Just then, Harry walks into the room, wearing only boxers and carrying a plate of greasy food.

"Your up, good. Head hurt?" He asked, sitting down in the bed beside me. I groan and sit up leaning against the head board of the bed. Harry's eyes leave mine and travel all down my body and bakc up, lingering on my chest. I narrow my eyes at him and glance down to see what he's starring at.

"OH MY GOD!" I yell, yanking the comforter up over my head, hiding under it so Harry can no longer stare at my naked body. My cheeks flame at the thought. Harry busts out laughing, only causing me to sink more into the blanket. "Stop! This is so embarassing!" I complain to him. Harry's hand creeps under the blanket and pinches my thigh.

"You werent embarassed last night." Harry said, cockily. I gasp and throw down the blanket, but keeping it covering my chest down. I glare at him and he smiles, shoving a piece of bacon into his mouth. Mmm, it look so yummy...

I lean over to grab a piece but Harry's hand stops me. "No food for you, until you let me see you again." He winks and wiggles his eyebrows. I was so right, he is a pervert. But he's my pervert. Wow, thats really awkward..

I groan. "No. Can i have some please? My head hurts." I whine and pout, trying to look cute. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Nope. Can't get your way with a Prince, Sofie. Show me and your headache will go away." He tugs at the blanket.

"Fine! But no jokes about this infront of anyone!" I growl, sternly. Anything to get ride of this horrible hang over. Honeslt though, I've had much worse. Back in college when something would remind me of my dad, I'd drink all my pain away. I get out of the bed, taking the blanket with me, watching Harry as I go. "I cant believe I'm doing this. The things I do for you." I shake my head, then drop the blanket. Harry's cocky smile fades as his eyes are taken over by lust. As soon as he starts to climb out of the bed, I yank his shirt up off of the floor and pull it over my head.

"Sorry, pervert. I said you could look, not touch." I wink, getting back into the bed and taking a piece of bacon. Harry groans and mumbles "Bloody tease" as he lays back against a pillow next to me. I grab another piece of bacon and shove it into my mouth. Geez, I'm really hungry. I guess hang overs do that to you. When were done eating, I lean over and lay my head on Harry's chest with my eyes closed and his arms wrapped around me.

"Sofie, do you miss your dad?" Harry asked, in the silent room. I tense up and keep my eyes closed.

"A lot. Do you miss your mom?" I asked, knowing the answer is yes. Who wouldnt miss their dead parent? All this thinking about my dad lately, I have the feeling is going to end badly. I dont think of him often because as I've said, I drink to cover the pain.

Harry sighs. "I do. Will and I were very close to our mom. Despite people saying she was wrong in the way she wanted us raised, Will and I are glad she did. I miss her a lot. I bet she would have liked you. You remind me of her." I open my eyes and look up at him. His head is leaned back and he is starring at the ceiling.

"When my dad died, I didnt know how to act. I did everything with him. I was a tomboy, I played softball and soccer, even rode dirtbikes. But when he did, I got mixed up into the girly world. When I went to college, I really when wild. I drank to hide my pain. No one knows, but it's my fault my dad died, I feel so guilty about it everytime i even think about him. If it wasnt for me, he would be alive today." I tell Harry, without a single tear or sniffle. All of it just came flying out. Never have i ever came even close to telling someone that, but with Harry it just feels right to tell him. Maybe because he knows how i feel and he can relate. Or just because I trust him.

"You were a manly girl? Hmm, I think you'd look hot even covered in dirt." Harry jokes. I glare at him and smack his bare chest.

"Did you have to make a perfectly good moment or honesty perverted?" I asked, but laughing as I do. Harry nods, leaning down, and presses his lips gently to mine.

When he pulls away, were both smiling. "I dont like to see you frown. I like to see you smiling and yelling at me about being a pervert." He grins. I shake my head and roll my eyes at him. This is why I am falling in love with Harry. He makes me laugh even when I'm about to break down into tears, I tell him things I have never told anyone before and he makes me feel better about myself. In all honesty, I'm pretty sure I already love him.

***

Harry and I layed in his bed until noon, which wasnt long since we woke up at 10:30am. Harry lent me a pair of his sweat pants to wear back to my house, since the only clothes I had was the dress I wore to his dads and to the club last night. Since it's a nice sunny day outside, I ask Harry to walk with me back to my apartment, since its only a few blocks away. As we walk, people stare and some try to take pictures of us. But Harry tells me to keep walking and to not pay attention to them. In the middle of the sidewalk, I step behind Harry and jump on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. His arms go under my legs and hold me up.

"Lazy, Sofie?" He asked, laughing as he gave me a piggy back ride back to my apartment. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Mhm. It's from that intense work out last night. They should invent that in America. Or is it just a Britian speciality?" I whisper into his ear. Harry cracks up laughing and so do I.

"And now who is the pervert in this relationship?" He asked as more people started to recognize us and take pictures. I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek. "You love it." I joke, without thinking. As we approach my apartment, we see tons and tons of men with camera's outside the front doors. I groan. What are we going to do? Harry groans too.

He drops me to my feet and grabs my hand. "Dont answer questions, dont stop, dont do anything but follow me. And no matter what, dont let go of my hand." Harry said, looking me in the eye. He starts leading me to the front foor of my building and all the cameras notice us and start shouting our names. With my free hand, i grip the top of Harrys arm as he pulls me through the sea of camera men. Just before the door, my grip on Harry's hand is broken off my someone trying to get my attention. My heart leaps and I start to panick. Where the hell do I go? I cant see the door anymore! My breath starts to quicken and I feel myself getting dizzy.

"Sofie!" I hear Harry's voice yell. I look around trying to find him, but all I see are crazying, shouting men with cameras. "SOFIE!" I hear him again. Then I see his messy red hair and his very fimiliar hand, I reach out and grab it. As soon as I do, he pulls me into the building, safely away from all the commotion outside. I look up at him and he looks worried and angry at the same time. He looks back at me and sees my state and pulls me into his chest for a crushing hug. "Are you okay?" He whispers into my ear as he hugs me.

I nod against his hard chest. "I was so scared. I-I dont know how we got seperated." I studder. He pulls away to look me in the eye.

"It's okay, Sofe. Your safe now. Lets go to your apartment, before you faint from them scarying you. Your only allowed to faint because of seeing me." He winks. I look at him and shake my head, always the jokester.

"Piggy back. I'm to tired to walk." I smile at him, this time he shakes his head. He doesnt protest though. He carries me to the elevator and still doesnt put me down once inside. When we get to my floor, he walks down the fall towards my door. As we approach, I see a figure sitting outside of my door. Who the hell is that? Maybe a friend of Will's?

"Who is that, Sofie?" Harry asked me as we grew closer. I strain my eyes to see the person's face. They notice our presences and stand up, looking at us. His black hair is short but long enough to run your fingers through, his face is muscular and clean shaven. His piercing blue eyes are glaring at Harry. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"Sofie? Is that you?" Andrew asked, when Harry and I reached him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

votes & comments?<33

cliff hanger, huh? What do you think Sofie's ex is doing in Britian? I'd love to hear your opinions. :)

xxoo.