When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 3

At the moment, I'm suppose to be writing a research paper on feminism, but thats just to boring. Back to my imagination. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

By two in the morning, I finally crashed in my bed. Stevie demanded every single detail of what happened between Prince Harry and I. I gladly told her. Including all of my inner thoughts. When I did fall asleep, I dreamt of him. How is it possible that I leave America a no one and in London, Prince Harry is asking me out on dates? I should have come here a long time ago. 

I get 7 hours of tossing sleep. Not that I'm complaining over the reasons of my tossing... I'm just too excited! When I wake up, I get straight into the shower and shave, wash up then shampoo and condition my hair to make it shiny and smell like strawberries. When I get out, I pull a towel tightly around me and walk out into our room to look through my clothes for something to wear. I toss all of the things I don’t like to the floor and continue to dig. Should I go for bright or dull or pastel? Ugh! What are you suppose to wear on a date with a Prince, who told you to dress nice?

"SOFIE! SOFIE! OH MY GOD. SOFIE!!!!!" Stevie comes running and yelling into our room, panting from all of the running. She drops a newspaper onto the bed, and then puts her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. After a few moments, she calms down and looks at me excitedly.

"Look!! I couldn’t believe it when I seen it!" She shoves the newspaper into my hands. I look down at the newspaper in my hands and read the headline, "PRINCE HARRY HAS A NEW PRINCESS?" Under the headline is a picture of Harry kissing my hand before I went home. HOLY SHIT. How did this happen? I'm on a newspaper front page! As Prince Harry's new "princess"! How did someone even get this picture?

"Read the article!" Stevie yells and I obey.

"June 4th, Prince Harry of Wales was seen with a new young beauty. Eye witnesses say they were seen eating out by the Royal Garden then they took a love stroll, where they held hands and chatted to each other with loving smiles plastered on their faces. Who is this new mystery girl in Prince Harry's life you may ask. But no one knows. She just appeared out of nowhere. Another eyewitness says 'they looked very much in love. Harry walked her to the car he had waiting for her outside of Buckingham Palace. Before she got into the car he kissed her hand, as seen in the picture. The looks on their faces and in their eyes show they are head over heels for each other, no doubt about it'. So who is this gorgeous blonde Harry has fallen for? For now, it remains a mystery. But leave it to us to scope out the love birds and find out who exactly she is."

My jaw drops as I read the article. These people are going to stalk me! Who could have told them what we did? I need to talk to him, like right now to figure this out. I throw the paper onto the bed and storm off to get my phone. I scroll through my recent calls and find his unusual number. Just as I am about to hit call, I froze. Would it be weird to call him? Can I call him? I mean, I am going on a date with him... Screw it I need answers.

My heart races as the dial tone rings *brrrrrtttt brrrrrtttt*; Oh god. What if he doesn’t want to go out with me now? Shit. My heart will be shattered.

"Harry speaking." His deep British accent fills my ears. I sigh in relief that he actually picked up.

"Um, Hi. Prince Harry, this is Sofie... Uh, Sofie Bastelli.... From yesterday..." I trail off, as he doesn’t speak. Oh shit, he forgot who I am! I smack my forehead and groan. How could I be so stupid? Then laughter fills my ears from the other end of the phone.