When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 4

Anyone elses school in America go craazzzy over the fact that Osama is dead? Yeah mine went overboard with it all. Anyway, Heres the next chapter. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

I stare at him in shock. Did he really just ask to kiss me? My eyes find their way to his lips... oh gosh! Just kiss me now. I want to say, but my mouth wont move.

"I'll take your quietness as a yes." Harry said, with a grin. Slowly he leans forward until i can feel his breath on my face. Mmmm, minty fresh. My eyes close just as i feel his lips on mine. Dont think, just do. I tell myself. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. My head starts to go dizzy as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer. His tongue traces my bottom lip, and i gladly open for him, deepening the kiss. And my god, his taste is intoxicating! Too soon though, he pulls away and smiles at me. I fall back against the seat of the car and breath heavily. When i finally calm down, i look over at him, a smile plastered on both of our faces.

"We should have done that sooner!" Harry tells me, squeezing my hand. I burst out laughing and so does he. Secretly though, i agree. We definately should have done that sooner. I shake my head at the thought and squeeze Harry's hand back. I still cant believe my boyfriend is Prince Harry. And weve only known each other for a day...

Harry interupts my thoughts by clearing his throat and shaking his head. "Before we get out of the car, You need to know some things. Dont introduce yourself until they introduce themselves first. Always call them Sir of Ma'am. The press is going to ask us loads of questions, dont tell them when we met or how just yet. We will eventually though. Just say we've been friends and recently decided to take it up to romantic levels. If you choose to tell them about yourself, go ahead. Other than that, I think youll be okay. Just kind of stick around me, Kate or Will." I gulp. This is scary. Press, Royals, interviews. God, i hope i dont faint from the shock of things.

"Alright, lets go before i chicken out." I tell Harry and he laughs.  He knocks on the window, then quickly leans over to peck me on the lips. I smile, then the door beside Harry opens and he motions for me to get out behind him. Here goes nothing...

***

"Harry! Who is your new girlfriend?" Someone in the press crowd yells. We had been here for about 30 minutes.  Long enough for Harry to talk to Will and Kate, officially introduce us and then he dragged me to the press crowds. The worst part is, it's as scary as i expect. If not more. Harry nudges me to bring me back to focus and i smile at no one camera.

"This is Sofie Bastelli." He introduces me. I smile, weakly and squeezes the life out of Harry's hand. What a nice first date, I'm scared shitless!

"Sofie! How did you and Prince Harry meet?" Someone yells.

"We've been friends for awhile, and recently decided to step it up to romance level." I reply to whoever asked. As Harry speaks to another reporter about something I dont understand, i speak to another about Harry and I's relationship.

"What is it like being with Prince Harry?" They asked, watching me intently. Jesus, hasnt their mothers told them its rude to stare?!

"Its great. Harry is just so funny and genuiely a good person. Being in the same room around him just makes a person feel happier. " I tell them truthfully. Harry comes back over to me and puts an arm around my waist and pulls me away. As we go he whispers that the events starting soon. He pulls me through a crowd of people and over to a small row of chairs where William and Kate sit, speaking amongst themselves. Harry tells me to sit by Kate. I hesitate and Harry notices. Everything just gets scarier by the moment. He wants me to sit by Princess Catherine! This is crazy.