When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 10

Yes, i know its soon to update, but keep reading & ill explain. ;]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

After an hour of screaming and cursing Andrew to hell, while Harry, Will and Kate watched amused, Harry dragged me out of Kate's brothers apartment into a car he had waiting. Outside of the building waited the paparazzi. They screamed and lights went off as they took pictures of Harry and I.

"SOFIE, IS IT TRUE YOU BROKE A TOURISTS NOSE?"

"DOES THE QUEEN REALLY WANT YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRY, SOFIE?"

"HARRY DID YOU DUMP HER?"

They scream horrid questions at us as we shove through the crowd and get into the car. I dont have a clue where Harry is taking me, but I know I'll be safe with him. But as we drive, I notice we are heading away from where my apartment and his is located. The only thing i know that is in this direction is the Buckingham Palace... A lightblub goes off in my head and I mentally start to panic.

"Harry... Where are you taking me?" I look over at him, hesitantly awaiting his answer. Harry looks at me, and places a hand on my knee, squeezing it. I hold my breath as his mouth starts to move.

"To my grandmother. She'll help us." He watches for my reaction. My mouth opens slightly, and I keep holding my breath. I'm going to meet the Queen, because the police want me. The only reason I am going to meet my boyfriends grandmother is because I am wanted by police. This is just fucking great! I want to scream, but it's no ones fault but mine. I let out the breath I was holding and turn away and watch as we drive up to the Buckingham Palace. As we get closer, my breathing because shallow from nervousness. But to make it all the worse, Harry left his hand on my leg. He slowly runs his hand up my leg, and I mean all the way up, then back down. And repeats the action. His hand creeps back up as we are about to go into the tunnel where appearently we are getting out. I grab his hand right before it hits my center and stop him.

I look over at him and glare. "Stop. I'm already a nervous wreck!" I try to sound stern but it doesnt work, Harry just has a crazy affect over me. He laughs and interwines our fingers. I relax, until the driver stops and goes to Harry's door. Oh dear god, I cant do this! The Queen is going to hate me! The driver opens Harry's door and the guards around, stand tall and straight, saluting. I gulp as Harry slids out of the car, then turns and holds his hand out for me. I take his hand and slid out of the car. Harry wraps an arm around my waist and leads me inside of the Palace. As we walk throught he semi-fimiliar halls, I become even more nervous.

"Um, Harry. I dont want to meet your grandmother while I am wearing your clothes..." I whipser to him, as we walk. Harry stops walking and looks me over. A smile spreads acrossed his face and he laughs, shaking his head. "It looks horrible, Harry! I cant meet the Queen in these clothes!"

Harry laughs some more, before making us walk again. "We'll stop by Will and Kate's room they have here, and you can borrow some of Kate's clothes. She wont mind." Harry said, leading me up a case of huge stairs. When we get into Kate and Will's room, Harry points me towards a walk in closet. Harry goes and sits on the bed, watching me. 

I open the closet doors and gasp. Clothes, of all colors and types, and shoes of all color and types are in the closet. This is like every girls dream closet! My eyes widen as I read the brands on the tags. Some of these clothes cost up to $1000 dollars or more! This is ridiculous! I turn to Harry who is smiling at me. " I can't wear these clothes, Harry." I tell him, putting my hands on my hips.

He raises an eyebrow at me. "Why not?"

"Um, this is a Chanel top." I say, holding up a white blazer trimmed in black. Its gorgeous, but who can afford this stuff? Oh i know the answer! A PRINCESS! Not some damn nobody like me.