When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 21

Chapter 21

After getting our tickets, Harry and I head back to our apartments to pack our things. I tried my best to convince him not to go to America and that we need to work things out with his family, because I want our baby to have both of our families in its lives. But Harry wasnt having it. He said his dad had pushed the limits and he wasnt letting him talk like that about the girl he loved. As flattering as that is, Harry has to have his family in his life. When I got back to my apartment, Stevie was sound asleep on the couch. I decided to let her know whats going on, and if she wants to stay a little while, she's welcome to ask Will and Kate if she can stay in the apartment.

As I shake her gently I whisper, "Stevie, wake up. Come on, get up." She groans and smacks me.

"Go the fuck away!" She yells, turning over on the couch. I laugh and smack her hard with a pillow. She screams and jumps up. She grabs a pillow, ready to wack but stops midway. "Shit. I cant hit you anymore." She frowns.

I look at her, confused. "Why cant you? We always have pillow fights."  She rolls her eyes at me.

"Your pregnant, stupid." She said. Oh yeah, I forgot for a minute. I sigh. Life is going to change so much now... no more clubs, getting drunk, sleeping in, pillow fights, just generally doing what any normal twenty one year old should. I'm going to be taking care of a baby. Tears start streaking down my face, Stevie sees and pulls me into her. "Whats wrong?" She asked as she rubbed my back.

My crying becomes hard sobs as she sits me down on the couch and hugs me. "Ha-Harry and his d-d-dad got in a-a f-f-f-ight." I cry inbetween sobs. She hugs me tighter and 'shhs' me."

"What happened?" She asked. I dont answer, I just continue to cry. Stevie doesnt press for information, which I am glad for. I cry and cry and cry. I cry for my baby, who will have such a fucked up life and mother, for the fact that Harry and his dad had a fight, that I'm not speaking with my mom, that I'm about to leave the country I've fallen inlove with, the family I've created, just everything. I'm sure going to miss it. I dont want to go.

"What the fuck happened to her?" I hear Harry's voice boom from the front door. I dont turn and run into his arms like I usually do, which shows something is seriously wrong with me. Stevie's arms are replaced with Harrys strong, protective ones as he pulls me into his lap, rocking me.

I cry into his chest as he holds me tight. "Sh, baby, tell me whats wrong." Harry whispers into my hair. I cry even harder, if possible at the close comforting sound of his voice. By now, I've completely forgotten what I am crying over, but I cant stop.

"She said something about you and your dad fighting, that's all. She just lost it." I hear Stevie's voice say from far away. I was about to say something when my stomach growls loudly. I stop crying and bust out laughing, until my sides hurt.

I slid out of Harry's grasp, into the floor, holding my sides as I laugh. I can feel Stevie and Harry's confused stares as I laugh, but I dont care. Laughing does wonders for a girl crying her eyes out. Why am I laughing again? FOOD! I almost forgot. I jump up and run into the kitchen. As I go, I hear Harry whisper, "What the hell? Is she bipolar and forget to tell me?" I roll my eyes and go straight for the ice cream. I plop myself up on the counter and shovel the ice cream in my mouth, moaning as the taste hits my tongue.

Harry and Stevie slowly make their way into the kitchen, looking more than cautious. I lick the spoon then scope up some more. "Hafe youf haf fhis ife cweam before?" I ask through a mouth full of ice cream. They both look at me as if I have rabies. "More for me then." I say after swallowing it. They continue to stare, and I grow annoyed.

"Seriously, y'all. Staring is rude, even if I'm hot." I wink. Their mouths fall open. "You get on my nerves." I groan, shoving off of the counter and storming to my room. Seriously, they're acting like theyve never seen a girl eat ice cream before. I go into my closet and start throwing my clothes into one suitcase. An arm snakes around my waist. I sink back into him and relax.