When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 33

Chapter 33

A bowl clatters to the floor, and three loud gasp fill the room. My mom has a hand over her heart, Stevie has a hand over her mouth, and Jason has a death grip on the glass in his hands. I bit my lip and glance at Harry who is watching everyone just like I am. I tug at his hand to get his attention and he smiles at me. "Give them time." He mouths to me as he stands up and takes his seat next to me.

As we wait for some other kind of response out of everyone, I twirl my ring on my finger as Harry just rubs my belly, causing me to become tired. After what seems like hours, my patients got the best of me and I slammed my hand down on the table.

"Would you all stop it?! Its not like I'm telling you I got drunk and pregnant with someone I dont know! For fucks sake people! This is Harry! The father of my triplets! The man I love! God. Cant you all just be happy for me for once?!" I yell, shoving away from the table and storming out of the room. I know everyone is starring after me in shock but I dont care. I'm pregnant, I have an excuse to snap.

I grab my jacket and keys, then walk out of the apartment without a clue to where I'm going.

"SOFIE! WAIT!" Someone yells after me but I keep going, I dont want to see anyone but Harry right now, and I know that voice isnt Harry's. Thats a female. When I get to the elevator, the person chasing me grabs me arm and forces me to look at them.

When I look up, I look straight into my mothers pale eyes, but soon they are blurred out by the tears filling in my eyes. I've missed my mom so much, but she didnt even make an attept to call me or see me. She forgot about me for her boyfriend. She forgot about my dad... I slide down the wall behind me and put my hands over my belly protectively and sob. My hair sticks to my face as the tears just flow down my cheeks. At some point my mom sat down next to me and pulled me to her, as she ran her fingers through my hair and I cried my eyes out.

As I cry, my stomach turns and causes me to feel sick, which only makes me cry harder. "I-I m-m-miss daddy!" I sob into my moms shoulder. Her hand moves to my back and rubs my back as she whispers, "I know, honey. I know you do, we all do." I continue to cry like this for another thirty minutes, but most of it is from the funny feeling in my stomach. When I tell my mom about it, she says the babies and I are just hungry, so we go back inside and have our lunch.

Half way through the meal, I take a bite of my salad. A sharp pain shoots through my stomach, causing me to hiss in pain and tears to well up in my eyes. My mom looks at me with her eyebrows knitted together, as does everyone else. After a minute the pain goes away and everyone looks at me expectedly.

"Sorry. Keep eating. I'll go get desset." I mumble and get up, walking into the kitchen. As soon as I get out of everyones view, I lean back against the counter and take deep breathes. I wont admit it to Harry but this is really starting to scare me. Why the hell does my stomach hurt this bad? Just as I turn to grab the dessert, another pain comes and this time a lot worse.

I scream out in pain and fall to the floor, clutching my stomach. "HARRY!!!!!" I yell as I sit on the kitchen floor, crying as the pain rips through my stomach. My breath is coming in pants as I hear everyone file into the kitchen yelling about whats wrong with me. Harry slids down next to me and grabs my face in his hands, as soon as he sees the tears and pain in my eyes he jumps up and runs away from me.

"NO! I need you!" I yell after him, trying to get off of the floor, which I do with a little effort and no pain, now that its all gone. What the hell is wrong with me? I wipe my forehead with a wet towel and lay back on the couch as everyone gathers around, looking at me like I've grown a third ear.

My mom comes and sits on the coffee table in front of me, grabbing my hand in hers. "Sofie, sweet heart. I think you may be going into labor." She said softly. My eyes widen and shock over comes me. Labor!? No way....

"Mo- OWWWW! FUCKING CHRIST!" I scream as another pain comes along, I squeeze my mothers hand as tight as I possibly can as the pain continues. Once its over, I look over at Harry to see he has gone completely white as he stares at me. When I look at my mom, she looks at me with a look that says, "see"?

"B-but I'm only four months pregnant mom! They wont live if I have them now!" I start to panick. Stevie goes over to Harry and smacks him hard across the face, causing everyone to gasp.

Harry jumps up and glares at her. "Your finacee is in labor! Call 911!" Stevie shouts as she points to me with one hand and the phone with the other. Everyone falls silent as Harry and I look at Stevie like she is crazy.

"Whats 911?" Harry asked, arching an eyebrow. I giggle as I realize that 911 is police, fire fighters and ambulances.

"An ambulance, stupid!" She shouts. He nods and dials a number, but I tone him out as another pain comes along. I scream as he is on the phone with whoever. After two minutes, its gone and Harry says that the ambulance is on its way and that he also called Will and Kate, since he knew Kate and I were cloes so I would want her there with me.

When the ambulance arrives, one more pain came and went and they loaded me up on a stetcher to take me to the hospital. I forced Harry to ride with me because I dont want to me away from him at a time like this. My mom, Jason and Stevie were being picked up by one of Harry's drivers then are to meet us at the hospital along with Will and Kate.

As we drive another pain hit and by the time it was over, I was sweating and panting, ready to fall asleep because all the pain is draining the enegry right out of me. Harry squeezes my hand and I squeeze his back weakly. I look over at him and smile the best I could. "I'm so scared, Harry.... so scared." I whisper. He looks at me with a torn expression.

"Everything is going to be fine, baby. I know it will." He leans down and kisses me and then kiss my belly.

I smile at him for real this time and keep my death grip on his hand. "I sure hope your right..." I mumble with tears in my eyes. My babies better be okay....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short i knoowwww, but thats what happens when i've got a lack of motivation. :|

Next chapter, 4 votes, 10 comments and 1 new fan. :)

CHECK OUT 100 REASONS WHY.<333

much love,

xxoo.