When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 25

Chapter 25

TWO MONTHS LATER.

"I'm so tired. Can I sit?" I beg, Harry. He looks over at me and sighs. He looks as if he's going to say no but I throw him my puppy dog eyes. "Please, baby, pleeeeease?" I beg.

He rolls his eyes and moves the papers out of the chair in the corner of the room. "Leave the man to do all the work, I see how it is." He jokes. In the last two monthes, my mother and I havent spoken once. Harry and his dad and grandmother worked things out, thank god. When I leave my apartment, I feel like the enter world is watching me. Constantly, photographers are following me or waiting for me outside. It's like Harry and I never have alone time anymore. But right now, were packing up my things because his grandmother is giving us one of her houses to live in when the baby gets here. So were moving in early to get everything set up.

I rub my belly and watch as Harry folds some of my old clothes and puts them into boxes. "I hate being fat. I want to wear my cute clothes again." I groan as he puts in a sparkly tank top from my partying days. Harry looks up at me then goes back to my clothes.

"Sofie, your not fat. Your pregnant." He said as he concentrated on my clothing. I roll my eyes at him. He's always telling me things like that. But it's hard to listen to anyone who tells me this. I'm used to being small, now I'm huge. Well... appearently not really but I will be!

After I got my citizenship in England everything started going smoothly. Harry and I got along well with his family. My brother came to visit again, Stevie left. Kate and I had become fast best friends. And Pippa still didnt seem to really like me. I think she had a little crush on Harry. My stomach is now showing, and I still eat like a cow. In a few days, Harry and I find out what we are having. Both of us are extremely excited, as is everyone else in the world. They all want to know if I'm carrying the next King after Will. The idea terrifies me. In spite of everyone saying our kid is going to be the future King of England, we have nicknamed it King. So in moments when we talk about the baby or Harry or I talk to it, we call it King.

A kick in my stomach makes me grunt. "Calm down, King. Mommy is relaxing, see? Relaxing." I rub my belly and close my eyes, trying to calm the baby. King kicks again and I groan. The little bugger is always so active when I try to do things. Atleast it lets me sleep at night though. I groan louder as another hard kick in my stomach comes.

"Suck it up, be a man." Harry chuckles. I open my eyes and glare at him.

"Obviously you dont know how it feels to be kicked in your stomach repeatedly. And I cant be a man because I have a V, otherwise I wouldnt be pregnant, now would I?" I snap, trying to shove myself out of the chair. But it takes effort and Harry's help to get out of it. When I'm standing flat on my feet, I come face to face with Harry. Then I burst into tears. "I'm so sorry, Harry. I dont know why I snapped. I'm sorry!" I cry. He laughs and pulls me into him. I laugh with him and wipe my tears onto his shirt.

"Sofie, I dont care about your mood swings. I expect it." He pulls away and holds my face in his hands. "Now go get ready, Kate will be here any minute." He smiles and kisses me quickly. As I turn to walk away from him, he like always, smacks my ass.

I get a quick hot shower, then blow dry my hair. Kate and I are going to a woman's seminar, and we are both speaking. The Queen told me it would look good for me, and Kate begged me to go so she wouldnt be bored. Once my hair is dried, I pull some of it back into a braid, then step into my room to get dressed. I step into a pink dress with white flowers on it and quarter sleeves.

"Harry!" I yell for him. He comes running into my room with a towel in his hand. He looks at me expectantly and I laugh. "Zip me up, please." I smile sweetly at him. He groans and comes over to me. I suck in as much as I can, though its not much, as he zips the dress up, sending tingles down my spin when his skin touches mine. I groan as I fell like my stomach is about to cause the zipper to snap. Just as I start to walk towards the door, as Kate had rung the bell, King starts kicking.