When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 28

Chapter 28

The entire day Harry never stopped. Even when I took a break, he kept on going and going. We've walked a long ass trail that seemed to go on for miles, but only took us an hour to the end and back. The sight was beautiful, the prettiest thing I have ever seen. After we had a picnic outback of the cottage we're staying in. Much to my protest, we ( meaning Harry ) went hunting. Now Harry has dragged me back into the cottage to 'clean up'. While I'm in the shower, he does god only knows what. Today Harry has been like a five year old that inhaled two tons of chocolate. But its a twenty six year old who "inhaled two tons of chocolate", even though I made sure he had none. Let me tell you one thing, when a twenty six year old conceited british boy is hyper, he gets cocky, a lot more than usual. If I hear one more "thats what she said" joke, I'm going to jump off of a bridge, and take Harry with me.

Once my entire body is washed, and my hair is massaged with shampoo, I wrap a towel around my body and march into the tiny bedroom Harry and I share. Running another towel through my hair, I hear someone enter the room.  I jump and turn around to see Harry leaning against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest, smirking. I pull my towel tighter around me and glare at him for sneaking up on me. Harry snorts and rolls his eyes.

"As if I havent seen you naked enough times to know what you look like under that towel." He winks. I laugh sarcastically and turn on my heels to go back into the bathroom to get dressed. "Come on, babe! I'm just kidding! Well.... not really." I turn around in the bathroom doorway and stick my tongue out at him childishly. Harry laughs and comes towards me, envolping me into a bone crushing hug.

"Cant... Breath... Let GO!" I shove him away and take a breath. "Jesus christ. Don't crush pregnant women." I said, with fake bitchyness. Harry laughs and smacks my ass when I turn back to the mirror. "Shoo! I need to get dressed if were going to go on with your plans." He rolls his eyes and pecks me on the cheek.

"Be ready in thirty minutes, please." He said before walking out of the bathroom so I could finish getting ready. I blow dry my hair, then straighten it, then braid a piece of the right side then the left and pull them together at the back of my head, tying them together. Then I do my make-up. Light eye-liner, mascara, and silver eye shadow and clear lip gloss. Finally, I get dressed. Dropping the towel, I step into my brand new dress Kate picked out for me. It comes a little above mid-thigh, strapless and has a black belt around my breast. The top half is ruffled while the bottom half is skin tight, showing off my baby bump. I sprits on perfume then turn to check myself out in the body length mirror. A small smile creeps onto my face as I see the greyish-blue color of the dress makes my eyes pop. Now to just add my stilettos and the look will be complete.

When I walk out of the room, my heart starts to thud. Since I've been pregnant, I haven't tried to look good for Harry. We've been so distant and don't really give a damn how the other looks, or were just used to looking okay around each other. I haven't made his jaw drop in a long time and I miss it. Before I could always make his jaw drop from how I looked, but now I never seem to do so. But the whole point of this trip was to get us back to where we were when we first met. So, I put everything I could into looking has good as I could tonight.

Now as I walk down these stairs and the sound of my heels clacking agains the floor, is scarying the hell out of me. I just feel as if the baby bump makes me so... unattractive. I gulp and turn the corner into living room where I know Harry is waiting. At the sound of me, Harry jumps off of the couch and starts walking briskly towards me. Then stops dead in his tracks, half way to me. His eyes grow wider by the second, as his mouth drops open. I blush and bite my bottom lip nervously. After what seemed like forever, Harry blinked a few times and closed his mouth.

"You...You look... look..." He trails off as his eyes rake my body up and down. My blush grows deeper as his eyes stray a little to long on my chest, not that I mind much. Harry groans and snaps his eyes back to mine. "Bloody fucking hell, Sofie. You look so god damn hot." He says in a deep husky voice. I smile and blush some more, secretly enjoying that he likes the way I look, even though my stomach is so obviously not skinny.