When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Let me just tell you one thing, Stevie does not like surprises. Therefore, when i told her the news of me staying here for Harry, she flipped. More than flipped actually. She screamed at me for an hour about the huge mistake I am making in staying in a foreign country for a guy i just met. When tried to pack my bags and drag me out of the hotel and to the airport at that moment. After i convinced her i was making the right choice and that i really can see myself lasting with Harry, she calmed down and talked to me like a normal best friend would. We went shopping after that, bought tons of things and laughed like we normally do. But there was a certain sadness about this shopping trip, like it was the last one. Which in truth, it was. I'll really miss Stevie.We went to some fancy restraunt where we couldnt understand a word of the menu, and I payed, my last present to Stevie. After that, we walked around the city for awhile. By eleven, we were back in the hotel room. Stevie was packing her bags to head home, while i was packing mine to move who knows where. I need to get Kate's number from Harry, to see if she will help me out like she said she would. As Stevie folds her clothes, I call Harry. He answers on the second ring. All is quiet in the background, so i assume he stayed home after all.

"Sofie." He picks up the phone. Just by the sound of his voice, i feel better about not going home tomorrow.

"Hi, Harry. Uh, I was wondering if their was a way I could get up with Kate. She told me she would help me find a place to stay for awhile." I tell him, laying back on my bed, yawning. Its been a long day.

Harry laughed as he heard me yawn. "Of course. She might be awake, go ahead and try her." Then he tells me her number and i scribble it down on a piece of paper.

"Thanks, Harry. I'm going to try her, then i have to call my mom. Call me in the morning, if you want, okay?" I tell him, sitting up in my bed, sighing.

I can almost picture Harry rolling his eyes when he says, "Of course I'll want to talk to you and your hot body tomorrow. Good luck, Sofie. Sleep tight."

I smile to myself. "Whatever. Good night." Then I hang up and turn to Stevie. She looks back at me then comes over to me and hugs me tightly. A tear runs down my cheek and i wipe it away quickly. After we cry for a few moments, she pulls away and gets up.

"I need to finish packing and you have calls to make." She smiles sadly before going back to her suit case. I rub my eyes and dial the number Harry gave me as Kate's. My nerves starting turning my stomach. Why am i so nervous? She told me herself to let her know if i do decide to stay here.

"Hello, Kate speaking." Her loud confident voice picked up. My heart pounds in my chest.

"Hi, Kate. It's Sofie..." I trail off. Please let her remember who i am! Okay, seriously Sofie, get ahold of yourself! I yell mentally at myself.

I hear Kate whisper, "Its Harry's girlfriend." Away from the phone, probably to Will. I laugh to myself. "Hi Sofie. What can i do for you?" Kate comes back to me and asks.

I relax and sigh. All this worrying for nothing! "Well, I've come to the conclusion that I will be staying here for awhile. And, you told me you would be able to help me with a place to stay... but if you cant, dont worry about it. I'm sure I can find somewhere on my own." I mumble. Why do i seem to put my foot in my mouth when i speak to someone royal?

"Calm down, Sofie." Kate laughs. "I spoke to Will and we have decided to let you have Will's old apartment which he intended to put back on the market, just hasnt yet."

"Are you serious? Thank you so much Kate! And Will too! I really dont expect you to let me have it though. How much will i owe you for it?" Please dont be expensive, pleeeeaaaseee!!!