When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Harry." I shake him lightly. Nothing.

"Harry." I say a little louder, still shaking him. He snores.

"HARRY!" I yell, smacking his arm. He jumps up and looks panicked.

"WHAT?!" He yells, looking around the room. I giggle and he glares at me. "What the hell, Sofie? I was sleeping." He pouts, getting back into the bed with me. I laugh and snuggle up to him. "Well, if you want to do that, you should have woke me up sooner." Harry winks. I roll my eyes.

"No, I dont want to do that. I just want to talk." I tell him and he groans.

"Seriously, Sofie? Its ass-o-clock in the morning and you want to talk?" He yawns and yanks the covers over his head. I pout and sit up in the bed.

"Fine. I'm going out in the living roo, I cant sleep." I sigh, he snores. Wow. Great, conversation we had here Harry. I throw the covers off of me and onto Harry, easing myself out of my bed. I go out into the kitchen and grab a tub of ice cream, not Ben & Jerry's because appearently this country has never heard of the best two men in the world. I grab a spoon and head into the living room, lounging on the couch as I click the TV on. I shovel my triple chocolate ice cream into my mouth as I watch the entertainment news. After a few minutes I tune out the news and focus on the ice cream. Ever since I was a little girl, I was obssesed with chocolate. My parents tried to tell me I would become obese but I didnt listen, and appearently they were wrong. One time when Andrew and I got into a huge fight and he hit me, I ate a whole tub and a half by myself.

"Prince Harry's new girl is in a bit of trouble. Find out what the American did, next!" The news cut through my thinking. I look over at the tv, stunned by the words that I just heard, fading away is a picture of me crying my eyes out on the bench yesterday evening. I groan and shovel a huge amount of ice cream into my mouth. Thank god I already have this out, it looks like I am going to need it.

"Earlyer this evening, or should I say yesterday, Prince Harry's American Girlfriend was spotted crying her poor eyes out on a bench outside of Harry's Sister-in-law, Kate, brothers house. Many people have seen the pictures and are wondering, What on earth made this girl cry like this? Earlyer in the day, Sofie and Harry were seen strolling back to her apartment, with Harry giving Sofie a piggy-back ride. The couple seemed happy, Sofie was even wearing Harry's clothes!" They flashed a picture of me on Harry's back in his baggy clothes, both of us were laughing at something. Then they showed the picture of me crying again, my blonde hair falling out of the ponytail, stuck to my face and my face streaked with tears.

"A source says Sofie's ex boyfriend is in town and when Sofie seen him, Harry wanted an explination! What Sofie had to say didnt please Harry. Which another source says, he dumped her on the spot. 'She begged on her knees for him not to leave her, but he wouldnt hear it.' A source who wishes to remain unknown tells us. On other news of Sofie, An American tourist has pressed charges against her, saying she broke his nose! Sofie is currently wanted by the police for this reason and for citizenship! Trouble in paradise already for the new couple! We'll be following this story closly, so stay tuned every night at six pm and 5am for more!" An eager brunette woman exclaims. I blink at the tv, then look down at my tub of ice cream. Then look back at the tv. There's only one thing to do right now, eat ice cream!

***

Harry got up around 10am. I never went back to sleep, I ate my ice cream until six then layed on the couch until Harry woke up.

"Sofie, my grandmother called. She wants to see you." Harry said, sleepily running a hand through his messy red hair. I smile at him, not really paying attention to what he just told me. Harry looks at me funny, then rubs his eyes and looks at me again. "What the fuck is all over you?" He asked, looking down at my shirt. I look down and all over my shirt is triple chocolate ice cream. I get messy when I have alot going on in my mind. I blush and jump up off of the couch.