Chapter 87 Promises,Trust and Hurt.

Start from the beginning

The others were still having their make-up and Mark oppa and I were the only ones done so we were in the waiting room.

"It will be my first time seeing your Just Right performance!I'm so excited!!" Wendy squealed and pulled Mark oppa's hand.

I narrowed my eyes as Mark oppa pulled away.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked innocently,breaking Wendy's glance from Mark oppa to me.

"What do you mean?" She gave me a 'you outsider screw off' look.

"She means that why aren't you with Red Velvet? I mean you are not supposed to be wandering around." Mark oppa put his hand around my waist and she furrowed her eyebrows.

Score one for Min Ae.

"Oh. You left this and I'm returning it to you." She took out the insect repellent that Mark oppa lent it to her.

Mark oppa scratched behind his ear.

"Erm..oh okay..It's alright to not give me back you know..It's going to finish anyways." Mark oppa's voice trailed off awkwardly as he accepted it.

"And I needed a reason to see you don't I?" She gave Mark oppa a sweet smile while I tensed up.

She just did not flirt with Mark oppa in front of me. Nonono.

Score one for Wendy.

"Guys!!!!!!" The door smacked open and Wendy jumped a little. I was just duh.. They always do this to me in my room.

"Oh who's this?" Jessica asked with Wendy Wang and Holly beside her.

"This is Wendy-"

"Holly Marconroni! Wendy from Red Velvet! Oh my god!! Can I get a photo?" Andrew dropped the bags he was taking and went ran over to grab Wendy's hand and shook it.

"Andrew. Stop it." Mark oppa said but he ignored him.

"Sure we can." Wendy flashed him a cute smile and took one with him.

"Gosh. I'm so lucky." Andrew exclaimed while looking at the photo.

"I guess it's my cue to leave. Bye oppa! Hwaiting!" She gave Mark oppa a sweet smile after taking the photo with Andrew and Mark oppa simply nodded.

"Oh Wendy! We are having a party at Mark's house today and I was wondering if you can go? " Andrew asked and Wendy beamed.

"Really? Of course I can!" Andrew then gave Wendy the address and she left for her room.

"Andrew! Why did you give her my address?" Mark oppa yelled and hit him.

"What? I want to invite my bias to the party and uncle said to invite as many people as possible. On our way,I already invited BTS, BTOB and whoever I saw." Andrew said and Mark oppa groaned.

"Are you sure that they will be enough food for the people?" Mark oppa asked and Andrew shrugged.

"I'm just following Uncle's commands." And they yet started another round of Tom and Jerry.

"So that's the girl Bambam is saying about?" Holly,Jessica and Wendy Wang pulled me to a corner.

"It is right? Her name is Wendy." Wendy Wang said.

"I think so WW." Jessica argeed.

"WW?" I asked.

"Oh it's her nickname. Cause her name is Wendy Wang so we call her WW." Holly explained and I nodded.

"You can call me WW too." Wendy Wang said and I nodded my head.

"But that's not the point, so she's the rival?" Holly asked again.