Prologue

My name is Cassandra, but my friends call me Cassy.

I am a werewolf.

I'm not like most girls, no, not even close. I more of a hate dresses and skirts, but can pull of a long sleeved shirt and booty shorts and a pair of boots in the summer.

At the same time, I'm one of the guys. I love playing video games and rough sports. I love anything that has to do with me putting work into it, except chores. I've never met a person who enjoy chores, not even maids.

My list of close friends:

Debra- she goes by Debby and her favorite sport is soccer, she claims she can't live without.

Tucker-he's my best guy friend we may or may not off on again off again relation ships, but we do.

Balfer-he's part of my crew, Tuckers cousin but he's one real party animal and a great guy to get emotional with, and it's only occasionally with me.

Menus(Men~us)-he's had a crush on Debby since sixth when she shared her chocolate chip cookie with him because he forgot to grab his in the lunch line. He was basically the brains of the group, but at times it seems like his brain has taken a vacation out of this universe.

Grant- he used to be my mcm(man crush monday) but that was before I met Tucker, we decided to be really good friends. He's like the one that'll get you into trouble because you wanted to have fun. But every time it was worth it.

Calvin-he was the master of flirting, I slept with him once, but I was dating Tucker or Grant at the time. But he's a nice guy.

I love all my friends...

Well I felt they all, except Debra and Grant, lost their love for me and that was when I met my perfect match.

*===*

2 months before >>>>>>>