Chapter Nine-Charles Manson III; 1950's-August 9, 1969

~~~Quote: "I can't dislike you. But I will say this to you; you haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves...Because you are all crazy. And you can project it back at me...But I am only what lives inside each and every one of you", US serial killer, cult leader of "The Family", folk singer, and Scientologist, Charles Milles Manson, (November 11, 1934-), unquote~

I

Manson, by 1951, was sent to  the Indianapolis juvenile centre. He and a friend robbed a grocery store and committed other crimes.

     And, after they were in "Boys Town", Manson told everyone, quote, "I was sexually molested", unquote. *Whether that was true is according to him, and what he said to Authorities*. Manson did more armed robberies with the same friend, (as they arrived at Manson's Uncle's house)*; Manson was about 17 years old.

II

In the Mormon state of Utah, Manson, (and his friends), did more robberies at gas stations. Their car was 'hot', (stolen); Manson was transferred to the National Training School for Boys; Manson had a 121 IQ.

      By October of 1951, Manson's Psychiatrist said, "...I recommend Charles Manson, despite his low education, be at the medium level prison called the 'Natural Bridge Honour Camp'". And, then, by February 1952, Manson, quote, "Took a razor blade, and held it against another boy's throat, while he attacked his victim", unquote.

       Manson was sent to the  Petersburg, Virginia  Federal Reformatory. "He is dangerous", prison authorities said.

        And, like the Zodiac Killer, proved correct.

~~~

Page 9