Chapter Thirty Nine

Michael's POV

I noticed April giving me a look of disbelief and I violently shook my head and hoped that she would believe me. I wouldn't do something like that to her.

"I-I didn't! I swear!" She left some money on the table and stormed out of the coffee shop.

Luke and I were glaring at each other and the tension was growing with every second that passed. My fists clenched underneath the table and I was almost certain that Luke was doing the same.

"I admit that I was jealous but why the fuck would I do that?" I asked him.

"Because you wanted her for yourself" he spat.

"I did want her for myself but I would never do that! You're my best friend, I wouldn't want to ruin your happiness over a girl" Luke's facial expression softened and a small smile replaced his frown.

"You just said I'm your best friend" he smiled wider and I felt my fists beginning to unclench.

"Best friends don't do that to each other" I mumbled.

Luke stood up and I copied his actions. Our arms wrapped around each other and I patted his back a few times and allowed a smile to tug on my slightly chapped lips.

"I'm sorry I accused you, you're right. You'd never do something like that to me" Luke apologised.

"I'm sorry about messing up your potential relationship with her" he added.

"Don't worry about it. It probably wouldn't have happened anyway. So if it wasn't you and it wasn't me who else would it have been?" I asked him.

"I'm not even going to suggest Ashton or Calum because they wouldn't do something like that either" he chuckled as we left the shop.

Luke sent a text to April from my phone since she had blocked him from her phone. He informed her that he wrongly accused me and explained that I had nothing to do with it, which was true. I loved her.

Hopefully April felt the same, it would have meant everything to me if she liked me back. Probably not as much since she obviously wasn't almost head over heels in love with me, like I was for her.

"I'm sorry I got in the way the first time, I know how much you liked her" Luke mumbled.

"Don't worry about it, it was probably for the best" I laughed.

"So what was it like to be with Belle Edwards?" I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Don't even get me started" Luke snorted and let a loud laugh escape from his lips.

I checked my phone once again and clicked on April's name. She had read the message as soon as it was sent and it became clear that she was ignoring me and I wouldn't blame her to be honest, she probably doesn't trust us.

I'm determined to find out who leaked the photos. I'd do anything to get a chance to be with April. Luke surprised me since he completely understood my feelings towards his ex and he actually allowed me to date her if she gives me a chance..

----------

Wow 400+ reads!! Thank you, thank you, thankyou!!!!

Thanks for reading& voting!!

It really means a lot! I have to start school in a few days so I'll update as much as I can :) xxxx

I love you guys! X