Chapter Seventeen

April's POV

*the next day*

"What was Belle like then?" I asked into the phone. I heard Jordan sigh which made me laugh softly.

"Well, she was talking to that Ashton guy and she kept peppering kisses on his face and he was literally begging her to stop-" he paused as a loud laugh erupted from his mouth.

"Then she stumbled away and had no idea that I was following her until she tripped over something and fell into my arms, then she was mumbling something but I couldn't understand her. She kissed me-" he gagged which made me laugh again.

"I shoved her away and then I followed her around some more. Once she realised I was following her she said she was going to the bathroom so I waited outside for her and somehow she climbed out of the window and when I found her again she was in someone's room laying on top of a naked couple and she was fast asleep" I burst into a loud fit of laughter as he finished the small story.

I was laughing so hard that I was basically crying. I wiped my eyes after I had calmed down and turned over in my comfortable king sized bed.

"I can't believe Aaron threw a half empty bottle at the wall. That's going to take a while to clean up and I bet its probably stained the wall" he snorted.

"Well, Michael deserves it. He's a dickhead" Jordan laughed.

"He isn't that bad" he was probably rolling his eyes as the words tumbled off my tongue.

"Do you not remember what he said to you on kik?" He asked.

"Of course I do but-" I sighed and cut myself off.

"I don't know. Maybe he is that bad." I mumbled, more to myself than to him.

He sighed and I knew that I should probably trust him since he has known Michael longer than I have. We're not exactly enemies.. More like acquaintances.

"I'm just looking out for you April, you don't have to listen to me but I know that I'm right" Jordan spoke quietly.

"You sound like my brother" I groaned.

"At least I didn't dance on Michael's dining table and throw bottles everywhere" he chuckled.

I laughed along and ran my fingers through my loose curls that had managed to survive since last night . I remembered what Michael had previously said to me on kik and I felt my eyes welling up with tears.

"Jord, I'm going to go now. I'll see you tomorrow" I wiped my eyes with my sleeves of my jacket.

"Are you okay?" He asked suddenly.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine" I lied and tried to stop myself from crying whilst I was on the phone with him.

"Okay" he replied but I knew that he didn't believe me.

"See you tomorrow. Goodnight April" I smiled weakly and said it back and hung up.

I put my phone on charge and began to cry as I bunched up my bed sheets and cuddled them like I always do when I'm sad. I buried my head into the soft sheets and let it all out.