Chapter Thirteen

April's POV

*2 months later*

"Here, wear this!" Emma giggled as she shoved me towards my bed. I glanced down at the outfit and debated it in my head.

Would this be suitable to go to school in?

It was a white long sleeved sweater with a navy blue skirt with small white bird shapes on it. A pair of shiny black heels sat at the foot of the bed and I decided that I would wear the outfit.

*

"Why are you making me wear this again?" I asked my new best friend as we strolled through the front gates of our school.

"I want to see how people react, if they react like they did to Belle then you will be popular. If not they must actually like her" I nodded and laughed.

I gained a few stares which I managed to shrug off and I guess they probably do like Belle. Its a possibility.. Emma nudged my ribs and she motioned to the left where I spotted the four boys I had been avoiding, each of them had their eyes on the two of us and they were completely ignoring Belle and her friends.

"April what the hell are you wearing?" Aaron hissed.

"Emma made me" she scoffed and hit my arm playfully.

I rolled my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see Belle storming towards our smaller group. I mentally thanked God that she was alone because this could have gotten a lot worse.

"Who are you two trying to impress?" She asked.

"Nobody, we just wanted to dress differently. Y'know like you did but we aren't thirsty for popularity like some people" I fake smiled at her.

She scoffed before turning away and walking back to her friends who were probably just using her which is expected from people like that.

*

Aaron had finally gotten over my clothing decision and I was glad because I didn't want to be ignored and disliked by both siblings. Aaron's eyes lifted and he was looking at someone behind me.

Emma gasped and stood up but I didn't turn around, even if I did I would have missed what had happened. There was a crash behind me and I slowly turned around and cringed at what I saw.

"Emma? Why did you do that to Belle?" I asked and handed her a napkin to clean her face and her clothes which had been splashed with chocolate milk.

"She was about to do it to you!" Emma protested.

"Is that true?" I asked and smirked as I was taller than Belle in these heels that I was wearing.

"Maybe" she spat and stormed past me with a trail of her fake friends following her.

"Thanks for sticking up for me" I hugged Emma and the five of us headed outside.

Oliver kissed Emma's cheek causing all of us to make gagging sounds which became louder when they kissed each others lips. Aaron laughed at their reactions and Kieran was smirking.