Chapter Twenty Four

April's POV

"Goodni-" he cut me off by kissing me again.

My heartbeat sped up as I felt the same feeling as before, it was now a lot more obvious and I wondered if Luke felt it too.

"April, before you go. Can I ask you something?" I nodded and we sat down on the swing that was in the corner of the porch.

"We've been going out together for a while now and every time that I've been with you I've been extremely happy. You make me feel wanted and that's all I could ever want. You make me happy April Edwards. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded and watched him lace our fingers together once more, he was finally mine. Luke Hemmings was finally my boyfriend.

We both smiled simultaneously. Our eyes locked and I saw him leaning towards me. His blue eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes a few times and before I knew it his lips were attached to my own.

Our eyes fluttered shut and this kiss was our first as a couple. The duration of the kiss however, was longer than any kiss that we have previously shared. The kiss was slow and passionate which made my stomach flip.

"Well, Goodnight April. I'll text you later, and I'll see you at school tomorrow. Goodnight my beautiful princess" I blushed furiously and kissed him once more.

Our lips lingered for a few seconds and I think we both realised that we were stalling because neither of us wanted this magical night to end. We laughed and our arms wrapped around each other for the last embrace of the day.

"Goodbye love" I smiled and said it back.

I watched him walk down our driveway and I was completely lost in my thoughts. I've fallen hard. I placed my hand over my heart and realised exactly how Luke made me feel.

I closed the front door after a few minutes of staring into the night. I locked it and leant against it and looked around to see if anyone was going to see me.

When I was convinced that the coast was clear I let out a squeal and jumped a few times. I laughed at myself and stalked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

I greeted my family who were all separated into their own rooms. The only person missing was of course, Belle. Aaron mentioned something about her being with Michael so I just assumed they were going to hook up.

Once I entered my bedroom I closed the silky curtains and pulled out a pair of shorts and a baggy sweatshirt. I changed my clothes and removed my makeup before climbing into bed.

From:Lukey xx
Every time I think of you I smile and blush. I want to make you happy April and I'm going to try my hardest to do that for you xxxxxx

To:Lukey xx
You already make me happy by just being yourself Luke xxxxxxxx

From:Lukey xx
Thank you for agreeing to be my girlfriend, it still seems unreal that you said yes xxxxxxxx

To:Lukey xx
Of course I would say yes! You're an amazing guy and I'd be stupid if I turned you down xxxxxxx

-----------

A/N I LOVE WRITING THIS SO MUCH OMG :D