Chapter Thirty Three

April's POV

"Slut" Someone coughed from beside me in the hallway.

Emma gave me a confused glance but I managed to shrug it off since it wasn't the worst thing someone has called me lately. Aaron and Jordan turned into the hallway and bolted towards the two of us making us stop in our tracks.

Jordan turned me around and pushed me out of the hallway and continued to push me until we ended up at the bleachers. Aaron wrapped his arms around me immediately and I wanted to know what had happened to cause this to happen.

"W-What is going on?" I asked.

Emma and Jordan walked back over to the two of us with wide eyes. I gave them both a questioning glance and watched them all look at each other with worried glances which made me become very anxious.

"P-Please just tell m-me I can't take t-this" I whimpered.

My phone buzzed inside my pocket and I quickly checked it.

From:Belle
What the hell is going on? Everyone's surrounding something by your locker..

"My locker?" I mumbled.

"Guys, I'm being serious. what's going on?" I asked.

They nodded to each other and dragged me back into the hallway and I tried my best to have a look at my locker but I couldn't see anything over the hundreds of heads.

Jordan sighed and dragged me through another hallway and I stopped in my tracks once I saw it. My eyes widened in horror and I stepped backwards until my back collided with the wall where I slowly slid down it and tugged on the roots of my hair.

"My life is over" I whispered.

I quickly stood up and stormed through the hallways and searched for the blonde haired boy who was currently my boyfriend.. Not for long though. I can't believe he would do something like this.

Once I spotted him, I growled and sped up my pace. He was standing with the other three boys. I wished that I had listened to my brother..if I did, I wouldn't be in this mess right now.

"Y-you took photos?!" I yelled as I stopped in front of him.

"What?" He asked.

"Don't play dumb! You know exactly what I'm talking about! You're a fucking dickhead Luke Hemmings. I can't believe you'd do something like this." I growled.

Aaron, Jordan and Emma were standing beside me with the same angered expression written on their faces. At least I had someone.

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about" He shrugged.

"You fucking took photos of me whilst we were getting intimate and then you printed them and posted them everywhere! Why did you do this?!" I shouted.

"I-I didn't. I took the photos but I'd never do something like this" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Well look around Hemmings! Nobody else has access to your camera roll except you! Stop lying and just admit it! It hurt enough that you didn't believe me when I was telling the truth and now this? How low can you get?" I spat.

Jordan threw his arm around my shoulders and kept glaring at the blonde boy who didn't know what to say. Michael and Ashton looked completely bewildered as they stared at Luke in shock. Calum looked less shocked that the other two.

There were photos. Everywhere. Of me.. This means that I wasn't hallucinating and that Luke was taking photos of me giving him a blowjob and riding him.. Somehow he had enlarged the photos and printed them and posted them everywhere. For everyone to see.

"Thanks for that. We're over Luke" I mumbled as I was on the verge of tears.

"No please bab-" I cut him off with a cold glare.

"I am not your babe! We're done!" I shouted.

"April please, I didn't do this!" I flipped him off and followed my friends and ignored the shouts of my name.

What did I do to deserve something like this?

-----------

Okay, the whole flashing thing should make sense now :) xxxx