Chapter Thirty Two

April's POV

Belle was waiting by my locker which surprised me. She gave me a sympathetic look and held her arms open. Before I knew it thoughts of earlier rushed through my mind and my eyes welled up.

I hurried into her arms and cried onto her shoulder, her hands rubbed soothing circles on my back. She whispered comforting things into my ear and I knew that she was being genuine. Belle may not like me but I know that she cares about me.

"I heard about the break up in Maths. Are you okay?" She asked.

"We-We didn't break up.. At least I don't think we did" I shrugged.

When we pulled away from the hug I noticed that Michael and Ashton were standing next to the two of us. I turned around and wiped my eyes before turning to face them again.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked.

I nodded and ran my fingers through my long blonde curls and let out a shaky breath. Ashton questioned the rumours and I heard Belle almost choke on nothing as soon as she heard what someone had said to Luke.

"She didn't. You're not a virgin,I know that but I'm pretty sure you've only had sex one other time" I nodded and heard her sigh.

"I'm so sorry April" she whispered and threw her arm around my shoulder.

Ashton and Michael both gave me sympathetic smiles and we finally walked out of the school together. I didn't feel like speaking much so I stayed quiet whilst the others all had a long talk.

*

A knock on my bedroom door pulled me from my thoughts. I stayed in my bed and had my back towards the door, I didn't want to see anyone right now because nothing was making me feel better.

"April?" Aaron mumbled.

I kept my back towards him and buried my head further into my slightly damp pillows. The skin around my eyes felt dry and my cheeks were most likely tear stained.

"Get up loser! Let's go and party somewhere!" A voice I recognised as Kieran's shouted.

The bed dipped in various places which confused me. I lifted my head up and saw that all of my friends were surrounding me. I wiped my eyes and sat up so that they didn't think I was being rude by ignoring them.

Why did they all come back after Luke and I had an argument. Most of them have been ignoring me for ages. Jordan and Kieran were the only ones that didn't ignore me and I was thankful that I had someone too talk to instead of Luke all of the time.

"I know what you're thinking and we're really sorry for leaving you, we just don't like Luke because of his reputation. We just don't want to see you getting hurt, which you did" Emma sighed and wrapped her arms around me.

Jordan, Oliver and Aaron gave me sympathetic smiles whilst Kieran wrapped his arm around me so that I had two people hugging me at once which actually made me feel comforted.

----------

Filler :)