Chapter Thirty

Luke's POV

"I was thinking about getting another tattoo" Ashton mumbled as the four of us walked around the town. 

"Really? I was thinking about getting another piercing!" Michael gasped. 

Calum and I chuckled as the two of them began discussing where they wanted the piercings and the tattoos and they also discussed what they were thinking of having done. Ashton decided to get a tattoo dedicated to his family since they mean a lot to him for supporting him through everything. 

"Will it kill my punk rock reputation though?" Ashton asked. 

"Nah, if its girly just keep it hidden. Nobody will know" I smirked. 

Michael opened the door to the tattoo and piercing shop and he leant his tall frame against the wooden desk and waited for assistance. A short girl with black hair and multiple piercings in her ears and a couple on her face approached the desk. 

"Can I help you guys?" she asked and chewed obnoxiously on a piece of chewing gum. 

"yeah, we were wondering if we could get some tattoos and shit done?" Michael asked.

A pale bubble erupted from her black lips as she blew a bubble with the gum. The popping sound echoed around the unusually quiet shop. The girl looked extremely unenthusiastic but her appearance suited this sort of job in my opinion. 

Her name tag caught my eye and I noticed that her name was Summer. Ironic much? 

"Sure, follow me" She smiled genuinely and lead the four of us into the waiting room. 

Ashton automatically picked up one of the portfolio's and browsed it for some ideas to go with his idea of getting a tattoo to represent his family. He decided to get a black heart with the word strong written inside it that was surrounded by an infinity sign. Ashton said that the infinity sign was to represent that a family's love for eachother is infinite and the word strong shows how his family kept him strong when he was in a bad place a few years ago.

"Ashton Irwin?" A tall male spoke up. 

His arms were very muscular and he had creative sleeves which covered both of his arms in ink. I was thinking about getting a sleeve but my mum almost kicked me out for getting an ear piercing so I decided against it since it would be harder to hide from her. 

Ashton left the room and the three of us watched the door close behind him. Michael strolled over to Summer and asked where he could get another eyebrow piercing. Michael followed Summer out of the room that Calum and I were sitting in and we had no idea where they went. 

"I might get another lip piercing.. right.. here" I pointed to the other side of my lip and thought about the idea of having snake bites. 

"That would look awesome! You should totally do it!" Calum squealed. 

My eyes widened at my best friend who sheepishly laughed and scratched the back of his neck. I shook my head and chuckled before removing my leather jacket and searching around for the piercing room where Michael had been taken too. 

Calum followed me and took my jacket from my arms. I thanked him and entered the room once we had finally found it. Calum waited outside of the room with my jacket which also had my phone inside. I trust him enough to have it for a few minutes whilst I get my snakebites. 

*

"How do I look?" I smirked as I left the room after paying. 

"Woah! that is so cool" Calum admired the two piercings in my lips. 

I had gotten a new lip ring to match the other so that they didn't look odd.