Chapter Twenty

A/N OMG JET BLACK HEART AND THE SHE'S KINDA HOT EP IS PERFECTION. I'M SO OBSESSED WITH IT!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM TO BE RELEASED! ROLL ON OCTOBER 23RD!!

April's POV

Jordan wouldn't let me out of his sight all day. I really regret telling him that Luke and I kissed. It would have been easier to tell Aaron to be honest. Jordan can get extremely protective but apparently he supports it because he wants me to be happy but he has a weird way of showing it. 

I opened my locker and kept talking to Jordan and Emma. Oliver approached us and greeted the three of us and obviously showed more affection towards Emma causing Jordan and I to make fake gagging sounds. 

I turned my head so that I was looking into my locker. I noticed a cream piece of paper laying on top of my maths text book. When everyone was distracted I opened the note and read the messy writing and felt myself beginning to blush. 

'You look beautiful today, like always. Your smile mesmorises me and your green eyes captivate me and I can't seem to get you out of my head. When I see you smiling it makes me happy because I know that my one and only sunshine is happy and that is all I could ever want. I'm not saying that I can make you happy but if you give me a chance, I can try. Please think about it. If you consider it I will be by the library across from the dog park at 5pm, if you don't show up I'll get the point and I will leave you alone. I hope you're having a great day beautiful, hopefully I will see you later'

Immediately, I became curious. I wanted to know who would write such a cute message and not sign their name underneath it. I closed my locker moments later and smiled at my three friends who smiled back. We headed to class as the bell rang and I spotted Michael glaring at me as he stalked past. 

I rolled my eyes and entered my performing arts class, the teacher greeted everyone personally as they entered the small room. Emma sat down beside me and I subtly asked what someone should wear on a date. 

It probably wasn't going to be a date but I wanted to look nice otherwise. Emma picked up on my subtle hints and asked me who I was going out with. But obviously, I had no answer. I didn't know who had asked me to meet them.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I quickly hid my phone and hoped that Mrs James wouldn't see that I was texting in class. I unlocked my phone and opened the messaging app and waited for the message to load. 

From: Ashton Irwin

Have fun later ;) Not too much fun though mate, respect her. She deserves to be happy with someone like you, treat her like a princess! :P

To: Ashton Irwin

Who am I supposed to treat like a princess Irwin? 

From: Ashton Irwin

THAT WAS NOT FOR YOU APRIL I'M SORRY :P

To: Ashton Irwin

Okay, I have to go. Mrs James is about to rant :D 

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and listened to Mrs James dramatically rant about her failed relationships. I rubbed my temples and leant my head against the desk. I admit it was entertaining since she does this almost every lesson but now she's practically screaming. 

*

"What the fuck was wrong with her?" Emma spoke in confusion.

"She's heartbroken!" I dramatically responded and earned some stares.

"I can't believe she literally laid down on her desk and started hysterically crying" Emma burst into laughter as she reminisced what had happened during that lesson. 

"I hope that she's just trying to prepare us for some sort of show stopper performance" I laughed.