Life In His Stomach (Outtakes)

So me and my friend Trinity are talking on the phone and I read her little bits of the story Life In His Stomach and we made some pretty funny jokes and scenarios. So I present to you...

LIFE IN HIS STOMACH OUT TAKES!! enjoy.

Just imagine this like it's a movie being filmed. 

Take one.

3rd, person POV:

Dan looked around. "Are we rolling?"

April: Yes, we're rolling.

Dan: *thumbs up* Ok.

Take two.

Dan and Phil look at each other and say at the same time: "FRINGE CHECK."

*our whole recording team busts out laughing.

Take three.

Phil's POV:

I looked at Dan cradling little Luke in his arms. I smiled and stood. I took a step towards them.

 I stumbled and tripped over my own feet. Dan set down the fake baby doll and broke down laughing with the rest of the recording team. I looked up to see Dan extend a hand. I accepted it and pulled myself to stand. "Let's try that again," I said, laughing.

Take four.

3rd person POV:

We hit play on the recording of a baby crying. Dan gets out of the bed and looks at the crib. There leaning over the crib is a figure in a black cloak. Dan does an obviously fake gasp. "Who are you and how did you get in?!"

The figure turns to him and whispers, "Don't worry about it." The figure then crawls under the crib.

The whole recording crew starts laughing and Trinity, wearing a black cloak, crawls out from under the crib and laughs. "Can we keep that in," she asks.

"No," April replies. "We're cutting that out."

Take five.

3rd person POV:

Trinity is sitting on the sofa, off screen, eating a taco.

Take six.

3rd person POV:

The filming is done and everyone is packing up. Dan and Phil sit on the sofa and hold hands. Dan raised their hands and kisses the back of Phil's hand. Phil giggles. They are both oblivious that one camera was still on, recorded them. "This is going in the bloopers," April says, grabbing the camera and shutting it off. Phil sticks out his tongue at her and cuddles closer to Dan, lifting their hands and looks at them closely. He rubbed circles on the back of Dan's hand with his thumb. Dan lifts his chin and kisses him passionately. "I'll give you two some privacy," April says, taking the camera and walking away. Dan and Phil continue to kiss.

A/N: This was so stupid. I feel dumb for writing this but oh well. Deal With It. If you could see the inside of my head, you'd understand this fully. I might make an animation of this to help you see what was going on.

~APRIL