Life In His Stomach.

Ok, I know that guys, supposedly, can't get pregnant, but just roll with it.

And yes, I changing some of the lyrics.

Phil's POV:

I rolled over to look beside me in bed. There, laying on his back asleep, was Dan and his bloated stomach. He wasn't wearing a shirt so I traced his chest with my finger. I heard Dan sigh in his sleep. I placed my hand on his stomach and gently rubbed in a circular motion. His chest moved up and down to the rhythm of his breathing. I could feel his heart, slow and steady. I smiled, thinking of how we were going to be a family. It was too good to be true. I stared at his growing tummy.

Just then a hand was laid on top of mine. I looked at Dan's face to see his beautiful brown eyes staring back at me. When our eyes locked, he smiled and laughed a little. "Still can't believe it, huh," he whispered to me. I smiled back and responded, "It's just so amazing." Dan looked at the ceiling.

"We're going to have a baby," he whispered, more to himself than to me. I sat up a little and began to rub his stomach again. Dan yawned and smiled at me. I leaned down and kissed his stomach. Dan giggled. I kissed all over his belly. Once I made sure there wasn't a place I hadn't kissed, I looked to see Dan pulling a fake pouting face. I moved my face to his and smiled. "And one for my other baby." I kissed his now smiling lips. He placed one hand behind my head and pulled me closer. I smiled against his lips, still rubbing his stomach.

We pulled away and I laid down on my back and began to think. I thought about Dan and the baby and our futures. I could almost see Dan and I up at like 3 in the morning, cradling a small baby in our arms. I think realization was finally settling in. Dan had a baby in his stomach. Our  baby. I felt a hot tear fall out of my eye and down my cheek. I felt Dan's hand brush the tear away. I looked at him. He had tears rolling down his face.

"I love you so much," he said.

"I love you too."

I kissed his stomach again. "And I love you also."

Dan smiled. I looked at my phone. "Hey, it's 2 in the morning. Let's go back to sleep," I whispered. Dan stuck out his bottom lip. "But I'm not tired." I smiled and covered him with the blanket and kissed his forehead. "You need your sleep. I'll make us pancakes for breakfast." He laughed. "Still not tired."

I sighed and kissed his cheek. I got an idea.

"I feel you kicking little angel. Don't worry about the sorrow. Cuz daddy's gonna be right here until you see tomorrow," I sang.

Dan yawned.

"I feel your life in my stomach. I promise I'll protect it cuz nobody comes above it," I continued.

Dan closed his eyes.

"And though the haters wanna take your life away. You should know we'll never let um cuz we tell um everyday."

I stroked Dan's hair as I sang.

"You see this life in my stomach, regardless if you accept us for us, we're gonna love it."

Dan's soft, kitten snores could be heard now. I smiled and moved the hair from his face to kiss his forehead again. I turned back over and fell into, somewhat of, a peaceful sleep.

Just then a hand shook me awake. I looked at Dan. He had the same amount of panic in his eyes as me.

"Phil. The baby's coming!"

A/N: Well, I guess I should call you guys hangers because I'm leaving you on a cliff. *dies walrus laughing* Don't worry. I'll probably finish it in a few minutes.