Snogging Lessons

WARNING SMUTT!

Ps I was listening to Flesh by Simon Curtis. That's were most of these ideas came from.

Phil's POV:

I threw my phone at the wall of my bedroom in anger. "God Damn It!" I stood to retrieve it. I don't know why I still bothered to play Crossy Road. It just ended up making me mad. I sat back down on my bed, starting the game again and losing almost immediately. I let out a loud, angry sigh and threw my back down onto my bed. "Arrgg!" I threw one of my cool arms over my already burning hot face. I tried my best to calm down.

"Phil," a voice came from my door. "Are you having sex or playing Crossy Road?"

I laughed, with my arm still over my eyes. "I'm playing Crossy Road." I heard my bed room door open, but I didn't bother moving my arm. I felt my bed shake and I could feel him sitting next to me, a relaxing heat radiating off his body.

Dan's POV:

I got out of the shower and put on my boxers, jeans and belt that did almost nothing to keep my jeans up. I had forgot to grab a shirt so I was making my way back to my bedroom when I heard a loud thud from Phil's room. I heard him yell out.

"God Damn It!"

I pressed my ear against his door.

 "Arrgg!!"

I heard his bed creak a little and I smirked. "Phil, are you having sex or playing Crossy Road," I asked, knowing the answer. "I'm playing Crossy Road," he said back. I pushed open his door. He was laying on his bed with his arm over his red face. I walked over and saw him smiling. It caused a smile to arise on my lips too. I loved to see him happy, even when he was annoyed as hell. I sat down next to him. I heard a laugh escape his beautiful lips. I bit mine.

It was true. I had a crush on my best friend.

I moved a little  closer.

"Are you ok, mate?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine." He slowly moved his arm from his face. His eyes were still closed. I couldn't help myself. I ran my hand across his red cheek. His face heated up even more. He opened an eye and looked up at me and I withdrew my hand. He smiled. "Why don't you have a shirt on?"

"Just got out of the shower and I heard you having a temper tantrum. I was making sure you were ok. Anyways lets play a game."

"Wanna play Would You Rather?" He asked me.

"Sure."

"Ok, Would you rather become a duck or a frog?" Phil asked me, sitting up.
"A fucking duck, obviously. Ok, Phil, would you rather someone poke your face for the rest of your life but you can't see them or have no internet for a year?"

"I'd rather have someone poke my face."

I poked his cheek four times before we both started laughing. "Very funny Dan. Now..." he said, thinking of another question. "Ah ha! Would you rather kiss Tyler Oakley on the lips, or me on the cheek?" I bit my lip again. Well, this escalated quickly.  "Hmmm... I'd probably kiss you on the cheek. I think I might know you better than Tyler. It wouldn't feel as awkward if I kissed you," I answered, forcing my cheeks not to blush. Phil did a little half nod. "Ok, prove it."

"W-what?"

"Prove it."

This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening. This can't be happening.