A Pleasant Surprise.

Bangalore, INDIA.

It is a simple rule of life that it never tends to stay still. You probably wouldn't believe it, but it will always have something unexpected planned for you, at some sudden turn in your life. It likes to play games, and wait to see our reactions when the unexpected hits us with full force. Something similar to that was going to happen to Zahra's life, a very ordinary human being with nothing exceptional to set her apart from the crowd. Yet, future is not known to anyone, it's always a mystery. So pretending to believe that things will go your way is simply a mistake almost each one of us make in our life.

What was in store for Zahra, she had never imagined in her wildest dreams. It all depends on the events of life. If they are extraordinary, they put you momentarily in a spotlight. And if they are common like a bird pooping on your head, or a six year-old boy ramming into you while learning to ride a bicycle for the first time, nobody cares to take a look, except maybe to laugh at you.

But what happened to Zahra, set her to one side from the usual people. This is the story of that phase of her life which was the most unusual. It is the story of her struggles, her moments of dipping self-esteem, and moments of fear, happiness and sometimes, utter confusion with respect to her feelings for a certain someone. Her life never failed to surprise her, nor will it fail to surprise you! This is about an epoch in her life which will kick start her on a long journey that will either ruin her, or change things for the better.

Curious about the end result? Swerve with her on this roller-coaster ride that will pick up speed just when you'll be beginning to relax, catching you off-guard so spontaneously that you wouldn't know if you should sit still, or thump your arms and legs in the air in order to free yourself. It is an extraordinary story of an ordinary girl, who grew up believing she was just another load of unwanted cargo sent to the earth to add to the pile of populace.

And on top of that, she was a girl, believed to be ill-omened by ever-nosy neighbors, for they saw her the cause of destruction, whenever it occurred, because she simply happened to be connected to it! Heck, her life was a disaster itself, apart from a few things. And it became even more so in the particular phase we'll be witnessing shortly. Besides all that, she was just that, a girl. The species no one saw as something to be amazing. But, they were wrong. She turned out to be extraordinary... in a dazzling way. And, whatever you believe, never assume a girl to be ordinary. Because, no girl is ordinary!

💎💎💎

The pre-dawn was the same like it had been every other time of the year. There was nothing unusual about it. No furious storms or frightful lightning in the sky as a prelude to the turns the day would take when there will be full light about every nook and cranny of the earth. 

There was nothing out of the way to mark it different from the usual days when the beautiful and mysterious dark night began to give way to the moderately warm October days. It was a calm, serene stretch from here to everywhere as the moon got dimmer, a beautiful epiphany to witness. The inhabitants living under that vastly spread star-spangled sky were dreaming peacefully in their sleeps, ignorant of what was to come.

Under the same Bangalore sky, lived a girl. An ordinary girl, who was, at the moment, drooling in her sleep! There were a few surprises in store for her that day. Good ones, for a change! The ones that would change her life forever. If only she knew that. And if you would've told her about it, she would've gawked at you, and then laughed till her sides ached. Coz her life was immensely boring and painfully static.