Can you heal my wounds?

UNEDITED

PLZ VOTE + COMMENT + PROMOTE

Dedicated to @ILoveAllah324 for her support. You are simply amazing girl ^_^

————————————-

The moment Zahra came out of unconsciousness, a searing pain shot through her body, dulling her senses. Where was she? The place was stark white in color. All its walls and bed sheets were done in white. The whole place reeked from the smell of antiseptic, and it burned her nostrils when she breathed. But the better question was, who exactly was she? And what was she doing here?

When she tried to press her mind to find out the answers to her questions, her head began to throb with pain. And giving up, she closed her eyes. A man was coming inside the room. It was the doctor, but she did not know that. She was very scared and her hands began to go cold with fear. Why is this man coming inside? What does he want?

"Ah, I see that you're up. How do you feel?" he asked, coming closer to feel her pulse. And that made Zahra panic. Withdrawing herself backwards from him to avoid his touch, she said with extreme fear in her voice, "N...No don't touch me please! I...I didn't do anything wrong. Please spare me, spare me." "Hey...hey! Calm down, it's alright. Everything's fine," the doctor assured her, placing both his hands on her shoulders to soothe her shaking figure.

"You had an accident a few hours ago. You are now in a hospital, and I am your doctor," he said to her, in an explanatory manner. "I just need to check if you're okay. It won't harm you a bit, believe me." And when he felt her pulse, he was quite satisfied that she was doing fine. So he decided to go a step further, and try to revive her memory. "Do you know your name?" he asked her and she slowly shook her head.

She now had her hijab back on her head. Laura had specifically directed the nurse to tie her hijab back when the surgery was over. "Okay. And....do you know who Zahra is?" "Who is Zahra? Do I know her?" she spontaneously replied with more questions of her own.

"Zahra is your name," he replied, and waited to see her reaction to it. "Is it really? I didn't even know that," she said, rubbing her forehead. "Why don't I remember anything, doctor? You said your name was doctor, right?"

"Yeah, you can call me doctor. You hit your head quite hard when you fell, so it got injured. You'll be fine in about an hour, so you don't need to worry. Just relax okay," he replied, in order to soothe her wayward mind. He wondered, exactly how much she remembered.

"Do you know where I come from?" she suddenly asked, her eyes alight. "No, I'm afraid I do not know that." "What if....what if I never find out who I am doctor? What would I do then? Tell me please. You are the only one who understands me, doctor, please tell me what am I gonna do," she pleaded to him hysterically, her voice urgent.

"Please don't stress yourself so much. You'll know everything. Just give yourself some time," the doctor replied, trying to pacify her strained nerves. But she wasn't ready to listen. "No. I want to know everything now," she persisted, screaming, and grabbed his wrist tightly. Her situation was getting out of control. "I need to know how I got here, and who brought me to the condition I'm in."

"I'll tell you everything." A man, tall and heavily built, strode into the room and came to stand beside her. He was dressed in an all-black suit. "Who let you in, May I ask?" the doctor asked him, suspiciously. "You know everything I want to know?" Zahra innocently asked him, and he nodded.

"Then tell me." "Come with me, and you'll know," he replied in a gentle tone, that appealed to her extremely. "You have no right to take the patient anywhere with you. She is not entirely fit as yet and she can't walk," the doctor shouted, putting a hand on his shoulder to stop him. "If you go out of the room, I'll raise the alarm." "I would like to see you try that," the huge man replied, pointing his gun on his forehead, and smirked.