After I put popcorn in the microwave I turn around to face her and raise an eyebrow, "You calling me fat?"

She thinks about it for a moment before saying, "Yea, whatcha gonna do about it? You hippo."

I turn my back to her so I can grab my popcorn out of the microwave before opening it.

"Is hippo to scared to answer? Poor crybaby." As she says that I dump a whole bag of buttery popcorn on her head. She stands in shock with her mouth open forming an 'O'.

"You did not just do that."

I smirk, "Oh, but I did kangaroo."
"Oh, it. Is. On." She says as she opens the fridge behind her and grabs out the jug of milk. She walks over to me as I back up and get cornered. She pours the milk on my head, smiles, and turn around to leave the kitchen but before she leaves, I grab the bag of flour out of the cupboard and dump it on her.

She freezes and looks at me. She runs to the fridge and pulls out a couple of eggs and throws them at me.

We start throwing so much food at each other, I don't even know what all I was throwing.

We laugh as we chase each other around the kitchen. I chase her all the way outside and tackle her to the ground.

"Get off me hippo!" She laughs while she looks like a crazy cook with flour covering her whole face. "Sorry fat assed kangaroo!" I laugh. She finally pushes me off and she starts chasing after me.

I run behind the house just as Clayton, my dad, and the trackers were coming out of the woods. They all stop what they are doing and watch Alexa and I.

Alexa pins me down to the ground, "You hippo!" It must look like we are fighting about something because Aiden, Alexa's mate, comes running and hurries over to us before pulling Alexa off me.

Clayton runs over to me and helps me off the ground while Alexa and I look at each other. We both smile and turn to our mates before wiping the food that is on us all over them.

Clayton looks down at his shirt that is now covered in egg yolk and some flour along with other foods. He looks back up at me, "Oh, you're going to get it!"

I scream and take off running towards the house with him following behind. I quickly open the door and hurry in without shutting it. I run past the living room and kitchen, laughing.

Everyone in the house watch me run past them with Clayton following after me, which makes me laugh even more.

I turn quickly and head up the stairs, when I reach the top I stop running and look down at Clayton to see how far ahead of him - and apparently I'm not to far, so I shouldn't have stopped.

I turn back around and start running again but I feel Clayton grab me by the waist and pick me up over his shoulder.

I start hitting his back with my fists and kicking my feet, "Aye! Put me down!"

He doesn't answer as he carries me down the stairs and into the kitchen, my struggling seems to not be helping me here. I stop kicking my feet and cross my arms.

He finally reaches the kitchen and goes to the fridge, he grabs out a egg - oh great not him too!
He puts me down and cracks it on my head.

I glare at him, "I'll wipe that smirk right off your face if you do that again." I turn to walk away but I feel another egg on my head.

I turn on my heel to face him while he raises an eyebrow at me. I smile and go in to give him a kiss, but without him knowing I grab an egg. Before our lips connect I smash the egg on his head.

I pull away and smile, he growls playfully and pulls me back to him by my wrist and kisses me.

It's weird to kiss him.

When he releases me he laughs, "You really should go shower, you smell like old milk." I hit his chest with my hand, "What a loving mate."

He smiles and I run upstairs to shower off.

When he chased after me and we goofed off it felt like I was young again and he wasn't known to me as my mate - he was just the guy that I had a childhood crush on. It also reminded me of how close we were before he left. I hope we can get close like that again, I really miss it.