Kagami Taiga Route P.1

I decided to run after Kei. Rather, I wanted to run after Kei, but my legs just wouldn't move.

"I-I don't know anymore." I started sobbing. "Why can't I go after him?"

"Is there someone else you'd rather be with? Is there someone stopping you from going after what will become your ex-boyfriend?" Seijuro asked me.

I raised my head. My eyes didn't land on Seijuro's face, but Kagami's. I looked at him with a tear-streaked face.

"... Yes, I need to know. I... I want to hear what Kagami wants to say to me." I admitted bitterly to the truth.

"Do as you please." Seijuro nodded in an understanding way. He glared at the Seirin members that were in front of him, signaling them to leave the two of us alone to talk in private.

I wiped the reminants of the tears that stained my face.

Kagami scratched the back of his head.

"Well this is awkward..."

I forced out a laugh. "Yeah, I guess it is."

"You don't have to force yourself to smile and laugh around me." Kagami grunted, a small blush appearing on his cheeks. "I've... known you long enough to know what you're really feeling."

Kagami was right. He could read me like a book; I couldn't hide anything from him.

"I-I'm not forcing anything..." I stammered, averting my eyes away from his face. "What do you need to say to me anyways?"

Kagami hesitated to answer my question. "It's about our break-up."

I lowered my head. "What about it? Are you going to tell me you haven't officially broken up with me since you just walked away last time or some bullshit like that?"

"No, it's-"

"Fine, do what you want!" I interrupted, looking him into the eye.

Suddenly, he pulled me close.

"Wha-"

"Calm down, Yukari." He whispered softly, patting my head soothingly. I couldn't help but melt into his arms willingly.

"Why're you doing this?"

"You told me I can do what I want, right?"

I slowly nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"I... I want to hug you again. I want to spend time with you again. But most of all, I want to be with you again, like we use to."

~~~~~~~~~~

This is the last route and I'll be adding one more chapter aka shit (sounds like akashit) ending before I officially mark this story as complete and start advertising tf out of my other story (COUGH COUGH Lovers from Another World :'))

I have a 3 day weekend so I'll be finishing up this story rather quickly. When I say finish up, I mean write the chapter and publish it like a week later cause I write these in the middle of the night and I will not open Wattpad till a week later cause I'm getting addicted to Love Live! and Instagram (cough cough @/bakashiseijuraho follow me). Ok, I'm done advertising. I'm sorry XD

If you enjoyed this chapter, please follow me and vote this chapter for more ^^