C42

(A/N: Please read the important message after this chapter that regard the next few chapters in this story.)

(Yukari POV)

I forced the ball into the hoop before Atsushi could block.

BEEP!

I looked at Kagami on the bleachers and smiled softly at him, then mouthed something to him.

Thank you...

I turned my head away and ran up to Seijuro happily.

"Onii-chan, we won!" I exclaimed, tackling him into a hug.

I can finally know... I can finally understand...

Seijuro smiled genuinely at me for the first time.

Wow, he actually looks kinda handsome.

I guess some of the girls seated on the bleachers saw the beautiful sight and started fangirling in obnoxiously high pitched voices.

"KYAAA, DID YOU SEE THAT? AKASHI-SENPAI SMILED!!"

I sighed and covered his mouth.

"Don't smile in public. You're attracting too many girls already." I teased, then lowered my hand.

Seijuro smirked and gestured over to the right corner of the bleachers. "Well you have a few fanboys over there too."

I glanced over his shoulder and saw a suprisingly massive group of boys with banners and bandanas with my name sown on them.

I frowned at the disturbing and creepy sight.

"Well-"

"We lost. Meet at the coffee shop tomorrow if you want to know." Daiki interrupted, before filing out of the gym with the other members, excluding Kuroko.

-Time Skippu-

As the last of the students exited the gym, I was approached by Seirin's coach.

"You're amazing! You actually managed to beat all 5 of the members of the Generation of Miracles." She exclaimed.

"You mean Rainbow." I corrected instinctually.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Ahh, never mind." I said quickly, noticing Seijuro was glaring daggers at me.

"My name's Riko Aida, but call me Riko! Would you like to hang out sometime perhaps?" She asked.

"That would be nice." I replied kindly.

Riko quickly scribbled down what looked like her phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"You can contact me about anything; it can be problem about your brother, basketball, or even relationshi-"

Before Riko could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Yukari."

"Kagami..."

"Look, we need to talk in private? I need to explain something to you." Kagami reasoned.

"I'm sorry, I don't want an explanation from someone who dumped me out of the blue." I said harshly, lowering my head.

"Yukari?" I heard another voice call out to me. It was a very soothing voice that I had longed to hear.

My slowly raised my head.

"Were you watching this whole time...Kei? The match and this conversation..." I whispered.

"Yeah, and you're getting back together with your ex-boyfriend right?" He smiled bitterly.

That's not-

"I guess I'm not needed here. I'm gonna go then." Kei said, turning around and walking away.

I tried chasing after him but my legs wouldn't move. Tears began forming in my eyes, threatening to fall.

"Chase after him."

I turned my head to find Seijuro next to me.

"You told me you like him right?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded my head.

"Then go. You lost your last boyfriend because you didn't chase after him and stop him but, then again, it's your decision." He nudged me.

I decided to...

~~~~~~~~~~

So I've decided to create different routes for who you want Yukari to be with because I can't choose. I think I'll be making 3 routes, which are for Keita, Taiga, and Seijuro. Its almost the end of the story and I'm so excited! >\\\<

If you guys want to, you should check out my other story, "Lovers from Another World" :3 There'll be triple the amount of words because I'll actually be trying and stressing to write each chapter XD

Thank you to those who have read to this point! Please follow me and vote this chapter~