C24

(Yukari POV)

They were taken aback. I sat there waiting for their next unpredicting action with a smirk on my face.

"T-That, that's impossible!" Kusanagi exclaimed.

"I thought Seijuro told you to listen to my request." I said innocently, tilting my head, and fluttering my eyes.

"B-But...Akashi--"

"Oh, and there's also that." I interrupted. "I don't particularily like having my surname in your pathetic fanclub of yours."

My words got harsher by the second. I could see she was running out of patience and forgiveness.

"So, what're you gonna do; disband your club or face Seijuro's 'wrath'." I said, a smile playing on my face, while giving her the two choices she had, although I had almost choked on the last words I had said.

"We...We will continue this fanclub! It doesn't matter if Akashi-sama hates us or punishes us in anyway because... we all love Akashi-sama! Isn't that right?" She responded confidently. The other members behind her nodded their heads in unison.

I smiled amused. They really admire Seijuro don't they.

"Fine. You guys can keep your obnoxious fanclub but, when I'm in need of help of any sort, you guys will come to my aid." I offered.

"Y-Yes! We will all do our best!" Kusanagi said, her face brightening up.

Heh, it was fun while it lasted. I have a feeling they'll be of great use later on.
I thought amused.
I mean I'm not that cruel... right?

I dismissed them with a flick of my wrist and they all crowded out the door.

-Time Skippu-

DING DONG! DING DONG!

Class had finally ended and I was walking towards the field for my afterschool activity.

"Roo-Y-Yukari!"

I turned my head around.

"Kei..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cause I'm feeling generous, I'll post 2 chapters in one day XD