C14 (Edited)

(Yukari POV)

I blinked for a couple of seconds.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Seijuro turned away, embarrassed.

My mouth gaped wide open.

This arrogant, snobby, selfish, idiotic, know-it-all emperor didn't know anything the whole time and he had the audacity to-

"Y-You're kidding right?" I asked, laughing almost hysterically. "All those times you asked me questions about remembering as if you remembered."

"I don't kid around like you. I was trying to find out myself at that time, though you were of no use." He retorted in defense.

"Whatever. Do you remember anything? Glimpses of what had caused you to forget?" I asked, frantically.

"Well, if you insist on knowing..." He mumbled, before clearing his throat. "I've started seeing images of a female with red hair, like mine, right after you came back to Japan. I don't remember her name though."

A girl with red hair...

Suddenly, an image of a girl in a Teiko uniform with crimson-red hair flashed before my eyes. Her hair swayed elegantly in the wind before abruptly blowing out of her face, revealing an emerald-green eye, just like mine.

The scenery then shifted to Seijuro eating lunch with her, a disgusting smile plastered on his face. However, Seijuro soon faded away and was replaced with Ryouta, then Shintaro, then Tetsuya, and so forth.

"Yukari, stop spacing out." Seijuro said sternly.

The images completely faded away as soon as Seijuro called my name.

"This girl is from Teiko."

He raised his eyebrow. "How do you know?"

"I saw an image of her with the Teiko uniform." I explained shortly.

"I see."

For some reason, my gut was telling me not to mention the latter images I saw.

"Hey Seijuro, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Do you... remember where you sat every day for lunch at Teiko?"

"I sat..." He started but then furrowed his eyebrows. " I don't remember."

-----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you'd like to support my work, please give me a follow or vote!