C36

(Yukari POV)

Badump! Badump! Badump!

My heart thumped loudly. We were to meet at our gym after school. As soon as all the members assembled, we would start.

One by one, each member arrived.

"Yukaricchi! I'm looking forward to playing against you!" Ryouta exclaimed, running towards me with his arms wide open.

"Kyaa! Look at him! Isn't that Kise Ryouta, the model?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's him!"

Ah, and word had somehow gotten out that this match was being held today. At the gym. At our gym.

This is going to be a pain in the ass with all the screaming and fangirling.

I heard someone clear their throat.

"Oh. It's Carrot." I said as soon as I saw him walking in. "Wait, never mind. You're a leprechaun today."

"I-I am not! Oha Asa predicted that possessing a green item, preferably out of Japan, is nesessary so, my lucky item is... A green lucky clover statue; Wouldn't this double my luck?" He explained detailedly, pushing up his glasses.

I stifled the laughs that I was desperately trying to hold in.

"Haha! You really are a zodiac freak." I exclaimed while clenching my stomach, trying not to laugh.

"Hah? I took my precious time to come here and the others still haven't arrived."

I tilted my body, and peered over Shintaro's shoulder. "Oh shut up, Ahomine. All you ever do is lay around doing nothing anyways."

He grunted in annoyance and walked the opposite direction of where I was standing.

"Umm... That's where the girl's locker room and restrooms are." I told him.

"I-I knew that! I'm not a pervert or anything." Daiki replied flustered. "I was just walking around."

"Aren't all basketball courts basically the same?" I asked, giving him an amused look. "I thought you had stacks of porn magazines somewhere."

Daiki sighed, irritated. "Stop pestering me."

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned my head towards the entrance. I already knew who was coming due to the giant 6'10 shadow in front of the metallic entrance doors to the gym.

"Atsushi, do you perhaps have some sushi with you?" I tried punning.

He looked at me unamused and turned away from me.

"Really? Sushi? from Atsushi?" Ryouta laughed loudly, hitting my shoulder over and over again.

Well, at least someone laughed.
I thought shrugging.

I stared at the entrance door intensely. There was one last person we were waiting for to come.

Tetsuya.

~~~~~~~~~~

School's starting in 2 days ;-; I think I'll be updating once a week now. I hope you guys will still continue reading though.

Please follow me and vote this story/chapter ^^