C7 (Edited)

(Third Person POV)

Taiga stared at her house, or what he'd prefer calling a mansion, in awe.

"You're loaded." He muttered under his breathe.

Yukari dropped off his back, slipping her hand in his, before pulling him along.

"Let's go inside, shall we?"

They had only walked down the first hallway, but little did they know, a certain redhead was already expecting them.

"Yukari, who is this?" Seijuro questioned, glaring at Taiga intimidatingly.

Taiga gulped.

"Kagami Taiga, my boyfriend from America." She introduced. "Taiga, this is my brother, Akashi Seijuraho."

Seijuro pinched Yukari's cheeks in annoyance.

"Stop it, Seijurahooooo!" Yukari cried in pain.

"What do you mean?" He grinned maleficently. "This is the minimum punishment for smacking me, calling me childish names, and let's not forget, disobeying me."

Seijuro turned his gaze towards Taiga.

They briefly held eye contact and Yukari swore she saw electricity spark between the two, but quickly disregarded it, for Seijuro had finally left them alone.

Trying to break the tension a hot-headed, arrogant someone had created, Yukari asked, "So Taiga, which school are you going to?"

"Umm... Seirin." Taiga replied, almost in a distant manner.

"Aww, I'm going to Rakuzan with my brother." Yukari frowned in disappointment.

Taiga stayed silent.

There seemed to be something wrong.
"Taiga...?" She called out, concerned.

Taiga turn his head, avoiding my gaze.

"You... You've betrayed me, haven't you?" He murmured.

"What do you mean? I haven't done anything!" Yukari exclaimed in utter confusion.

Taiga stood up as if he was in a trance.

"I'm gonna go..." He said.

Yukari watched his back in utter confusion as he left.

"I don't understand... Everyone keeps leaving me..." She muttered, on the verge of tears and covered her face.

Seijuro leaned against the stone wall next to him, making his presence known.

"Seijuro..."

He slowly walked towards Yukari and sat next to her.

She looked away from Seijuro.

Seijuro pushed back Yukari's bangs, revealing her odd colored eyes.

"Doesn't this feel familiar?" Seijuro asked, out of the blue.

"What do you mean...?"

"Someone comforting you after a break up." He stated.

"Taiga and I didn't break up yet!" She exclaimed in denial.

"Didn't he just literally do so?"

Yukari couldn't hold it in anymore. She let the tears roll down her cheeks.

Seijuro put his arms around her and whispered, "Remember."

-----

I hope you liked this chapter!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please support me by giving me a follow or leaving a vote/comment!