C3 (Edited)

(Third Person POV)

Shortly after Yukari had exited the room, Seijuro shook his head in disbelief.

That imbecile. How can she not know the Generation of Miracles?

-----

Rays of sunlight crept into her room, signaling the start of a new day.

Suddenly, the doors to Yukari's room bursted open.

"BURGLAR?! THIEF?! MURDERER?!" She jolted up almost instantaneously, looking around frantically.

"It's me, idiot." A familiar voice said.

"Seijuro?"

"Get up." He ordered.

Yukari rubbed her eyes before squinting to look at the time. "But it's 8 AM! I wanna sleep!" She protested, before burying herself back in her blankets.

It irked Seijuro to see someone disobey him, even his own sister.

He came closer to her, until he was practically looming over her peaceful figure.

"Are you refusing to follow my order?" He scowled, pulling her covers away.

Yukari shivered, and huddled into a ball. "Shut up already, you imperial jackass! Your orders aren't always absolute, buttface!" She mumbled.

"Imperial... jackass? Buttface?"

That really ticked Seijuro off.

A dark aura began seeping out of Seijuro's being.

Yukari, on the other hand, was oblivious to her surroundings, for she was sound asleep once again.

-----

It was 12 PM.

Yukari stretched her arms above her head, letting out a small yawn while doing so.

"Y'know, if you had just let me sleep another four hours, you wouldn't be as stressed as you are now." Yukari stated, glancing at her brother.

"Just come with me." Seijuro grumbled, beyond irritated.

-----

(Yukari POV)

Seijuro dragged me with him forcefully.

As soon as we arrived at our destination, I saw a rainbow of colors!

Yellow, green, blue, light blue, and purple!

Well technically, it wasn't a rainbow, but it would've been if there was a red.

Suddenly, I couldn't help but notice Seijuro's hair color.

Wait, don't tell me... He's the red of this rainbow.

"This is Yukari, my sister." Seijuro announced, pushing me in front of the five men.

I stumbled forward, managing to catch myself. "Hi, I'm Akashi Yukari."

Their expressions did not falter as they stared at me in awkward silence.

Why do I feel as if they do not want me here? Rather... they do not like me.

-----

Even the oh-so-very-cheerful Kise didn't have an expression. I wonder why...?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please support me by following me and voting/commenting on this and future chapters.