C33

(Third Person POV)

Yukari trudged out of bed, her eyes clouded and lifeless.

"That's right, I have school today." She mumbled to herself.

Yukari got ready and came out of her room. She halted at Seijuro's door.

"Seijuro, let's go. You don't wanna be late." She spoke.

Seijuro swung open the door. As soon as he saw Yukari's face, he frowned. "This won't do. Yukari, what's the matter with you?"

She laughed monotonely. "Nothings' wrong with me."

There was a moment of silence before Seijuro spoke.

"If it's about 'that guy' then don't worry. You guys can get back together after tomorrow." He said, sighing.

What's gonna happen tomorrow?
Yukari thought. Then it hit her.

"That's right! Tomorrow's the match against the Generation of Miracles." Yukari exclaimed, without the least bit of enthusiasm in her voice.

Seijuro sighed again and shook his head in disaproval. "You can't be like this at the match." He mumbled.

"I'm fine." Yukari stated.

"You're not, so I'll make you an offer." Seijuro said, leaning against the doorway with the palm of his hand.

"What do you mean?" Yukari asked, as if uninterested.

"I'll make sure you and 'that man' get back together, if you win the match." Seijuo bargained.

Yukari's eyes widened and life slowly seeped back into her eyes, now interested in the offer he had brought up

Seijuro smirked. "Will you do it?"

It's so easy to bribe this simple-minded girl. How am I possible related to her?
he thought to himself.

"I-I...I will do it." Yukari responded, slightly blushing.

She looks cute when she blushes... Wait, what am I thinking?
Seijuro shook his head.
It must be because we're siblings and I'm starting to grow fond of her.
Seijuro thought, shrugging it off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh really Seijuro? You sure about that? :)

Please follow me and vote this chapter/story if you enjoyed it~