C41

(Yukari POV)

I look up, slightly frightened at how I could possibly make a basket with him guarding.

Seijur- no, I can't always call for him when I need help. I need to do this myself... but how?

I was completely stumped. The information Seijuro had given me on Atsushi didn't help when you were actually against the real thing. Seijuro could easily shoot with his 'ankle break' move but I on the other hand am completely useless in this situation.

Can I really do it? I-I... No, I can't-

I heard a sudden grunt from the crowd. Then, a familiar voice rang throughout the gym.

"Meteor jam! I know you can do it right now!"

-Flashback-

"Yukari! I've learned a new move from Alexandra; It's called Meteor Jam!" Taiga exclaimed

"Oh really?" I looked up from the manga I was reading, smiling. "Do you want to show me?"

He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Well, I haven't mastered it completely, or at all but, I guess I'll try if it's for you."

"That's so sweet." I laughed cheerfully. I grabbed his hand. "Then let's go to the basketball court."

We arrived at the basketball court, hand in hand. I passed him the ball I was holding for him.

"I usually have to have monentum to be able to do this so..." Taiga started, nervously.

"Yeah, yeah," I interrupted, jumping up excitedly. "Just show me!"

"Alright, no need to rush." Taiga said, patting my head.

He began walking, while dribbling the ball. Once he reached the halfway point, he broke out into a sprint then suddenly jumped rediculously high and threw the ball forcefully at the basket.

I was in awe... until the ball hit the backboard of the hoop and hit Taiga in the face.

-End of flashback-

I felt this strange electricity surge into my body and knew what stage I'd reached; the Zone.

In the Zone, I can do many things, right? Then, I should easily be able to...
I jumped up.

... defy gravity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Whew, I'm almost done with this story! You guys should read the one I've published a few weeks ago called "Lovers from Another World".

Please follow me and vote this story if you enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for the support~