C1 (Edited)

(Third Person POV)

Please prepare for landing.

The announcement had informed all passengers throughout the plane.

Most were relieved that the tiresome journey would soon be over, but Akashi Yukari was evidently the most joyous.

She was utterly shocked that she had withstood her urge to vomit throughout the whole plane ride.

Although the plane had arrived at its' destination...

The plane hadn't yet landed.

Which she had only realized after the plane lurched downward.

Taking her stomach along with it.

Her surroundings began swirling before her. All she could think of doing was covering her mouth and not vomitting.

C'mon Yukari! You can't puke now! Just a few more minutes!

Although her mind had tried its best to encourage her to resist hurling in the plane, her body refused to cooperate any longer.

Therefore, she had ended up puking... on the person next to her.

The man screamed in horror and disgust, before he stood up frantically, calling for customer service.

Once the plane had finally landed, she sighed in relief.

The man gave her one last deadly glare before strutting off, causing her to lower her head in shame.

Once she had finally gotten off the plane herself, in a foul mood, she searched the area, trying to find the obnoxious man that sent her on this trip.

Ugh! Damn you, Seijuraho!

She cursed, gripping her bags tightly.

Suddenly, her bags grew lighter.

A-Am I gaining super powers?

When she looked behind her, she saw him.

Akashi Seijuraho.

Lifting her bags.

"Seijuro, what're you doing?" She dared to asked, looking up at her brother.

"What does it look like?" He retorted with his almighty voice.

"Hmm... Taking a young and beautiful girl's bags away from her?" She replied sarcastically.

He scoffed and dropped the bags in an instant. "Fine, I won't help you, you worthless peasant."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please help me carry them!" She frantically pleaded, taking back her words.

He can't even take sarcasm.

She shook her head sympathetically.

Seijuro glanced down at her bags and sighed, before picking them up again.

Suddenly, his face twisted in disgust.

"Did you puke?" Seijuro glared down at her.

"H-How did you know?" She gasped.

"First of all, you smell rotten. Second of all, I know you have acrophobia, which is why I put you in an airplane. And third of all, you still have some near the corner of your lips." He explained, all while with a smirk.

So it was on purpose?!

Her face turned red in embarrassment, and she furiously wipe her mouth, before puffing her cheeks out in anger.

After a long moment of silence, Seijuro finally spoke up.

"Welcome to Japan." He muttered, before walking away.

A smile found its' way to the corners of her lips and her anger slowly disappeared.

She followed behind him.

"Thank you, Seijuro."

—————

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please support me by following me and voting/commenting on this and future chapters.