C2 (Edited)

(Yukari POV)

I finally arrived at home.

Or should I say at Seijuro's home.

Seijuro nudged open the wooden, sliding doors with his arm.

Carrying my belongings, he took them to what appeared to be my new room.

"Thank you, onii-chan!" I exclaimed, hugging him in an appreciative manner.

I hardly ever called Seijuro 'onii-chan', but when I did, it was because he had done something beneficial for me.

I knew he secretly loved it.

He pushed me away and left without a word.

Was he always this distant?

I pondered before shrugging.

Shortly after storing my belongings away, I took a quick shower and change into casual wear; a loose, white T-shirt, and black shorts that reached mid-thigh.

Feeling refreshed, I headed down to Seijuro's room.

As I slid open the doors to his room, I saw him playing Shogi with... himself?

"Seijuro," I called out, before entering his room.

He directed a glare towards me, before returning his attention to the board game.

"What?"

"Where's father?" I asked.

Seijuro's expression immediately soured, and I took a mental note to avoid mentioning father in his presence.

"Neeeeeeever mind." I turned around, attempting to exit the room.

"Yukari."

Midway to the door, I glanced back at him, awaiting his next words.

However, he didn't say anything.

Instead, he stared at me with his heterochromatic eyes that seem to speak for him.

Come here.

I nervously walked towards him.

"Yes?" I uttered.

"I'm taking you to the Generation of Miracles tomorrow." He stated plainly.

"Generation of Miracles? Is that a movie? You're taking me to a movie? Well, that's a first." I blurted out in surprise at his sudden statement.

"No, they're people." He corrected.

"So... they're the actors of the movie? But we haven't watched the movie yet." I reasoned.

"No, they're basketball players, idiot."

A wave of disappointment came over me.

Are these 'basketball players' his friends?

-----

Yeah... Seijuro's apparently a loner.

Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please support me by following me and voting/commenting on this and future chapters.