C31

(Yukari POV)

My heart quickened at his question. I stayed silent.

"It's alright if you don't. We can always remain friends. You and I can return to being rivals and act as if this never happened." Kei suggested with a saddened smile.

I felt as if my heart was being torn into a million pieces and then I realized.

"I do..." I whispered quietly.

"What?" He said, turning his head in my direction.

I got up and walked in front of him, looking straight into his eyes. "I do love you."

His eyes widened and he started laughing.

"I-I didn't think you'd actually say that..." Kei said, averting his eye from mine.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

Was he just playi-

"What I mean is that..."

Kei suddenly wrapped me in a warm embrace. "I'm so happy."

A smile formed on my face and I wrapped my arms around him. Kei nudged my head upwards and I felt something warm meet my lips; His lips had met mine.

When our mouths parted from each other, I blushed in front of him for the first time.

"Y-You kis-"

"Was it to much for our first day as boyfriend and girlfriend?" Kei asked, covering his face in embarassment with his sleeve.

I smirked.

"You never asked me to be your girlfriend." I teased.

I mean, it's true... I said I loved him, but we're not official boyfriend-girlfriend yet since he didn't ask me to be this time.

"Then Yukari, let me make this official." He started. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I grabbed on to his jacket and tip-toed forward. The last thing I said was, "Yes, I will.", before I kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~

One of my favorite chapters tbh XD It's so cute that I'm amazed at how I was able to write it.

Please follow me and vote this chapter/story for more ^^