Akashi Seijuro Route P.1

(Yukari POV)

I decided to stay.

"I'll wait. Now's not the right time, I can feel it. Besides, this business is finished after I know what happened before, right?" I said bitterly, forcing a smile on my face.

Seijuro sighed and began walking towards the exit of the gym. "Do what you want, but don't regret your decision later."

I nodded.

"I'll see you guys later, Seirin, Riko." I grinned and waved, before quickly following after Seijuro "cheerfully".

As soon as we were outside of Rakuzan, Seijuro grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest.

"If you want to cry, then cry now." He ordered, but in a strangely soft voice.

I felt my eyes blur before I buried my face in Seijuro's chest. Tears ran down my cheeks and dirtied Seijuro's shirt, but he just continued to hold me.

When the last of my tears fell, I smiled up at him.

"Thank you, Seijuro. I don't know what I'd do without you." I said, grabbing his hand, and walked side by side with him.

"Of course."

"By the way, you should probably wear a jacket over your shirt now." I suggested, while quietly laughing nervously.

"Why is that?"

"Umm... Well, it kinda looks like you have misplaced... nipples."

"Only you would think that." Seijuro sighed, but put on his baby blue and white Rakuzan jacket anyways.

-Time Skip-

I stumbled excitedly towards the coffee shop with Seijuro alongside of me.

This is what I've been waiting for. This is what I've been moving my ass up and about for in the past week.

The bell chimed as I opened the wooden door that led inside of the coffee shop.

"Oh, I see them." I said aloud as soon as I stepped in.

I glanced at the crowd of girls that had surrounded one table.

Well, I'm pretty sure it's them, but there's only one way to find out...

"RYOUTA-KUNN~" I yelled in a disgustingly cheerful voice, and rushed towards the table.

As expected, it's them.

I glared at the girls that had instinctually made way for me. They gradually began to disperse.

"Tch, of course he'd have a girlfriend..."

I cleared my throat and sat down with Seijuro beside.

"Now then, begin explaining." I ordered, getting straight to the point. Fortunately, they didn't question what happened a few moments ago.

Shintaro pushed up his glasses and began speaking.

"We met you through basketball actually, as ironic as it seems. Akashi had foreseen that you had skills at our level and you were put in the Basketball Club with us, regardless of the fact that you were a girl."

"But I never went to-" I started.

"You went to Teiko as a first year, but suddenly disappeared in the middle of the semester." Shintaro interrupted. "Anyways, as I was saying, later on in the school year, something tragic happened that year when you were still with us, all 6 of us... fell for you. In a romantic way."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm related to Seijuro though." I reasoned.

"I don't how you two came to that conclusion." He shrugged.

"Wait, what are you saying?" I said slowly.

"The two of you aren't related, especially by blood."

~~~~~~~~~~

I TOLD YOU THERE'S NO INCEST. EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT THERE WAS INCEST WERE WROOOONG.

Ok, back to the actual author's note XD I'll be releasing Part 2 in 3 days perhaps and according to what you guys prefer, Keita's route will be second, then Taiga's, and lastly Daiki's.

Please check out my new story that I'll be focusing on after this one called "Lovers from Another World"! I had to heavily edit it, which took a shit ton of time, so it'd be really nice if my hard work paid off and you guys start taking interest in it :3

Please follow me and vote this chapter as well as the other if you like and want to support this story! Thank you~