C15 (Edited)

(Yukari POV)

"For someone who's been telling me to 'remember this' and 'remember that', you're the one who really doesn't know much, huh? What an imperial asshole." I mocked.

He deserves at least this much for all the emotional damage he's given me.

His eye twitched at my insult.

"I'm trying to help the both of us here so please refrain from calling me an 'imperial asshole'." He said through clenched jaws.

I shrugged. "But it's kinda true, isn't it?"

He glared at me.

I pouted. "Fine. I'm sorry, Seijuroaho."

"I will-"

"Anyways, maybe we should ask the other members of the rainbow." I interrupted. "I'm pretty sure they'll tell you since you were their captain at Teiko."

I grabbed his hand and started walking towards where the other members could possibly be.

"Yukari-"

"Maybe we should ask Ryouta first..."

"Yukari, listen to-"

"Or Tetsuya, he seems nice."

"YUKARI! THEY WON'T TELL ME!" He yelled, grabbing me by the shoulders.

I flinched.

"Geez, you didn't have to raise your voice..." I mumbled, awkwardly removing his hands off my shoulders.

He took ahold of my hand and began dragging me towards the opposite direction.

"Hey, hey, where are you taking me?" I asked, stumbling on the cement due to how quick he was walking.

"To the others."

The others? I thought he said the rainbow wouldn't tell him... What's he planning?

-----

We arrived at the entrance of a park.

Aside from the few children and their guardians on the nearby swing, the area was relatively vacant.

The other members of the rainbow are already here! When did Seijuro plan this?

The first person that noticed me was Daiki. He scowled at the sight of my face.

I simply responded with what all mature people would do in this situation.

"Blehh!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

Daiki clicked his tongue and looked away.

I could only bathe in my victory for a few seconds before the glares of the remaining members caused me to retreat behind Seijuro.

"What's so important that you had to call us all here?" Daiki demanded.

His eyes fell on me. "And you had to bring this bitch along too."

"No need to be brash. I've come again to ask what this idiot did to you guys." he replied firmly.

"Tch, if that's what you want to know, then this is a waste of time. I'll be taking my leave now." Shintaro scoffed, about to walk away.

"I'll challenge all of you," He declared, look at each member. "To a basketball match. This good-for-nothing and me versus the five of you. If we win, you will tell us what happened between the Generation of Miracles and Yukari. And if we lose... Yukari and I won't never mention this matter again."

-----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you'd like to support my work, please give me a follow or vote!