15: Ryan's Mr Urie's Office Selfie

Start from the beginning

"I like you, Brendon." Ryan admitted, his cheeks a little pink, "but don't you dare tell anyone, I have dignity, remember?" He laughed a little, locking the office door as Brendon perched on the edge of his desk, biting his lip a little.

"Don't let yourself be taken advantage of. Ever." Brendon spoke up, "like seriously, if you listen to one thing I say ever, then let it be that."

"I listen to everything you say." Brendon scoffed in response, "I just don't adhere to all of it. I mean like, don't smoke weed at school, hypocrite, don't go sucking guys dicks, hypocrite."

"I'm not the one doing the dicksucking anymore." He exclaimed, his tone perhaps a little too loud. "We shouldn't do this, I'm sorry, I-"

Ryan fell to his knees, pushing Brendon down into his chair, "you should suck my dick too, Brendon." He suggested, pulling the teacher's pants down. "What do you think?"

"Mmm..." Brendon nodded, not really in the position to think as Ryan took his cock into his mouth. "Fuck," he cursed a little, forever glad that his office had a lock, you could say he constantly thanked god for them. "You'd only have to suck one cock to get hired, you know, you're so much better than me."

Ryan pulled a few at that, a little amused, "how about I be the judge of that? You can suck my dick too, or would I be taking advantage of you?" He rolled his eyes, taking Brendon deeper into his mouth.

"Shut up." Brendon sighed a little, his breathing growing frantic as Ryan continued to do an excellent job of sucking his dick.

Brendon wondered just as to quite how he'd ended up in this situation, with Ryan Ross on his knees, with his cock in Ryan's mouth, and for no gain, for nothing other than the fact he wanted to, he wondered what the fuck went on in Ryan's head on a daily basis, and he did indeed wonder just how the guy had managed to talk him into this, but then again, it wasn't like Brendon was exactly the most resilient of people.

Not that any of that matter at all the very moment he was coming down Ryan's throat, and Ryan was spitting into the trashcan, laughing a little, nerves evident in his demeanor as he looked back up at Brendon.

"So," Brendon let out a sigh, "you want me to return the favour?"

"Well, really it's an excuse to sit in that chair of yours, like that looks really fucking comfy, you know-"

"Sure it does."

-

Frank didn't even think much of where he was storming out to, solely focused upon getting out of there, away from Gerard, away from Lindsey, and preferably before he started crying, because at this point, as he held his cellphone in shaking hands, the act of crying appeared somewhat inevitable.

And it wasn't like Frank was afraid of crying, crying at face value, that is, he was just afraid of what people would think, and by people, he meant Gerard, and he meant Lindsey.

Because he cared, fuck, he cared so much about Gerard in particular, and he didn't quite know how to cope, because fuck, there was no way around the fact that he'd have trouble trusting Gerard now, and he even began to wonder if Gerard had switched their phones on purpose, somehow planned this, and for what? What could he possibly gain out of fucking up Frank's life and disrespecting his privacy?

It was that that Frank couldn't quite figure out.

It was that that left Frank nervous, shaking a little as he made his way behind the building, sitting down with his back against the wall and beginning to sob as he pulled his knees up his chest, because fuck, why did it have to be like this?