I slept with the teddy bear in my bed last night. I know, sounds weird for a 21 year old alpha to sleep with a stuffed animal, but it smells like her.

I get out of the shower and dry off with a towel before I get dressed in a white polo shirt and dark washed jeans.

Once I'm dressed I pack my bag with shirts, pants, socks, boxers, my tooth brush, shampoo, and then I head to Damon's room to see if they are ready to go. Once I get to their door, it swings open to reveal Damon as he starts with his and Rose's bags. I offer to carry Rose's bag, but he ignores me and carries it anyways.

Rose stands by Lacey, glaring at me. My wolf cries slightly - she's still 'wad' at us.

God I love that little speech impediment Rose has.

Lacey gives Damon a kiss and hugs Rose before they leave the room with me to go to my car. Once our bags are in the trunk we all get in the car. All I can think about is how this is going to be a long car ride.

After about one hour of driving Rose whines, "I'm hungry!"

"Rose, you can survive until we get there." Damon says giving her a reassuring smile.

I look over to my right to see a little gas station and I pull the car over immediately. I open my car door and step out, "Alpha Clayton, what are you doing?" Damon asks looking annoyed. I don't answer him as I just walk into the gas station and head to the food.

What would Rose like? I look around and see a giant chocolate chip cookie. I love chocolate chip cookies, maybe Rose loves them too.

I grab one and go over to the counter to pay.

While I hand the chashier the cookie a couple of guys walk in and their scents hit me. They're wolves. Rogues to be exact. Well this is just peachy.

The blonde one looks at me and growls, he starts walking over to me and I walk away from the cashier girl, telling her I'll be right back.

I head to the back of the store, where the cashier can't see, and the two guys follow. I hide behind one of the shelves stacked with candy and wait for them to come around the corner.

When one is close enough to me I jump out and punch him in the face. He stumbles backwards as the other guy runs over to us and pushes me into the shelf I was hiding behind, causing some stuff to fall down.

I get up quickly and tackle him into a different shelf that had a bunch of bags of chips and other snacks.

The blonde one pulls me off his friend and punches me in the nose and face a couple of times. I block his next punch he throws at me and I punch him back, over and over until he is laying on the hard floor.

I then get tackled by the guy I had tackled down and he puts his hands around my neck as he starts to choke me.

I reach one of my hands out and grab onto something hard before I swing the object and it hits his head. He releases me and I push him off. While he lays on the floor I kick him over and over.

I then feel someone grab me from behind and I hurry and back up into a wall, which made the blonde guy let go of me. I then grab ahold of him and swing him down on the floor before grabbing one of the shelves, knocking it down on top of him.

I hurry back to the front of the gas station. The cashier girl looks frightened as she asks, "What happened back there! What did you do!"

I don't say anything, I just hand her the money, grab the cookie, and then head out to my car. When I get in the car I try to hand the cookie to Rose but she doesn't take it from me.

"What took so long? What happened?" Damon asks, I then turn to him and hand him the cookie so I can drive away quickly from the gas station.

"Alpha Clayton, your knuckls are busted up and your lip is slit open." Damon says while he turns to the back seat and hands Rose the cookie.

She takes it from him and starts eating it — but yet she wouldn't take it from me.

I growl slightly before answering Damon, "I had a run in with some other wolves."

"So you got in a fight with them, but yet you were still able to buy a cookie?" He asks looking at me.

"She was hungry." I tell him. He sits quiet after I say that and watches Rose eat her cookie.

After another hour of driving we finally reach the LycanRiver Pack. I park the car and get out to be greeted by Blake.

"Clayton, glad you could make it!"
"You've changed a lot." He adds as he gets closer to me.

"Oh really?" I ask with a smile.

"Yea, got bloodier knuckles than I remember." He chuckles while Damon gets out and gets Rose out of the back seat.

"I had a run in with some rogues at a gas station."

"Rogues? Man I hate them," he pauses, "and who's this little girl?" Blake smiles at her but Rose hides her face from him in Damon's chest.

"That's Rosalind, my beta's daughter." I answer. Blake turns his gaze to me, "So you brought your beta and his daughter but not your mate?" He asks me.

"She didn't feel like coming." I tell him.

He nods,"Oh, I was looking forward to meeting your mate."

"Speaking of meeting mates, where's yours and your son?" I smile at him.

"Well, come on in and I'll introduce you!" He says turning and heading towards the house as Damon and I follow. When we get in the house Blake walks over to a pretty blonde girl with green eyes. He kisses her on the lips, which made me sad alittle because I can't kiss my mate.

"Honey, this is Alpha Clayton, Clayton this is my mate Zoey." Zoey smiles at me, "Hello Alpha Clayton."

"Hello Luna Zoey. " I smile back at her.

She giggles slightly, "You don't have to call me Luna, just Zoey."

---------------
Picture of Damon