Adalaine get the fuck back here

Don't you fucking dare think your going anywhere bitch!! I will not have you sneaking around..I don't care what you think young lady your not 18 yet! When your 18 then get the fuck out!! I'll hold the door open while you slither away!!
"No!! Satan you've fucked me one to many times... (smirks) go ahead,dad, call the fucking police!! I'll have you locked up forever then you'll know what's it like to be raped, fucked up your ass over and over!! Yes motherfucker I'm disobeying you for once in my life!! You and that bitch mom can rot in your pathetic existance!! I've obeyed master my whole life, that puppy is now a fucking snarling pit bull that really wants to kill you! You fed it meat (dick) all its life...trained it to be a weak pathetic pussy...well this pussy just got some balls motherfucker!! If I ever see you again I'll kill you..
Don't ever talk to me again and tell that cunt bitch mother the day she is dead and put in the ground in front of every other worthless attendee I'm going to lift my skirt and shit and piss on her grave and know I'll finally be free!!
"You really wanna take that stance bitch..I'm coming to get you!!"
I'm laughing so hard right now cause I get to for once to  put the barrel of my brothers friends gun in dads mouth!!
Satan you piece of shit if you value in any way your life you won't come, but yeah..come then...after I shoot out your kneecaps, and your wimpering on the ground I'm going to put the gun in your mouth with one Bullitt  in the chamber and spin it, then pull the trigger laughing at you like a psycho and I'll be praying I here BOOM not click..
Then when the police arive you piece of shit dad I'll show them the pictures I've been saving!! Yeah dad,those ones of you and teach fucking me,and the one film I stole yeah your in it, motherfucker..
So pleaze pleaze come and get me!!
Adalaine your a kunt and you'll never be anything but a fucking slut whore!!
Yeah...at least I can say I'm really good at it...so yeah, I do kinda in a sickening way owe you,daddy, a thanks cause if not for you id not have this anger in me and I'll be Goddamned if I'm going to again feel worthless or like shit...go to hell satan,daddy you piece of shit fuck...bye :)
Conversation with satan about 15 minutes ago...I feel so good!! Yeah
Adalaine Skyye