Hell started here

(most of this has not been edited..it needs that..also there is things that have yet to be added..this it's an incomplete book..so as you read keep this in mind)This is thru my eyes, Adalaine, but for the record I'm a girl in a boys body!!!

The doctor walked over to where mother was " If you want to spend any time with her you better do it now, its doubtful she will make it thru the night ." Mother blankly looked at the doctor  "OK" she walked into where the baby lay, "it looks so...dead already, whats the point?" It wont know if I leave. Besides I have a busy day tomorrow."
Mother leaves the hospital. Unaware that her baby does know. Her first day isn't even over and already she feels alone. Unwanted.
The darkness starts to engulf Adalaine already the world she was born into starts to feel cold. Lifeless. Tomorrow she would have the first of many surgeries. No warmth. No mother or father holding her.
She was put into a fucking plastic, see thru box, an incubator ,she had no human contact except during surgery,then placed back into the box. When cold wet hungry dirty...she would call out but there was never any response...she stopped calling. She never cried, so the nurses ,when looking In on her, saw she looked fine, they would leave her alone...alone would be a constant companion.
Do babies have feelings? Can babies form basic opinions about something? At what age does the realization come to them that they are alone? feel emptiness?know sorrow? They can from their first days. The feeling of being part of a twisted mind fuck nightmare was settling on me.
" In the midst of my morning darkness came...it devoured me and made me as it was empty and void of life "
Adalaine Skyye