Psych ward 101

Ever been in one? It's not that pretty and it sure as hell isn't that fun...ok some of the meds they give you can make it really fun.. Hi. Let me introduce myself I'm Stephen James. I know Adalaine has mentioned me, good old Adalaine!  She's an angel underneath that slutty exterior :)
Ok this wasn't the first time we had been under a psychiatrist microscope. Oh you wanna know the dx before I go on...No!! There's not a damn thing wrong with me I'm 100% sane. Adalaine well from being the kind of slut she is there's nothing wrong with her either..
To the stupid psychiatrist were just fictitious, made up fall guys bri has conjured up, idiot doctors, but arguing with them only incites from them " now b...stop thinking your somebody else and tell me what you think . I don't need to hear from Stephen right now" did you catch that? What the idiot said? One he says I'm not..
Then he makes refrence to b not being there then he outright says I am..and they say we're the ones playing games.
It was a private hospital in Pasedena, California. This time stands out cause we met some seriously cool persons...I'll just call them Bria and Andrea. It's amazing the poeple you meet in those places..
Well they had us on some meds that were really fucked up..and some really nice ones like seroquel and xannax kinda liked the haldol made me feel good anyway. The Prozac was shit. Lithium didn't like one bit,gave me the runs. There were others they were always switching them around trying to find a cure for something imaginary. You can't medicate a personality away you can only fuck it up.
Stuck in that insane place for 3 whole months..one thing does stick out tho. It was b birthday and in the dining hall this one nurse brings b a cake she had baked herself. A whole,big cake. They. All the other nurses on duty and the other patients sang happy birthday to him. Me and Adalaine did too. It was touching and b cried like a baby.
Damn gotta go...will update this today sometime...will be interesting telling ya all bout ECT that was a really screwed thing scrambled us up like we were in a damn blender.
Kinda the way extacy did the only time tried it..how can anyone like that shit is beyond us...

Random darknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara