Our little "outing".

“She had a fuzzy in her hair.” Landon quickly answered.

My mom looked back at us skeptical, handing me my phone.

“Okay... just be sure to uh, call when you’re on your way home... okay?”

“Yeah, sure.” I smiled, and watched as she walked back into the apartment, her eyes never leaving us until she shut the door.

“That was... interesting.” Landon smirked.

I looked him dead in the eye, and smacked him hard across his tan cheek.

“What the hell?” He gaped wide eyed at me.

“What the hell was that Landon?” I shrieked.

“Can we just forget it ever happened?” He asked rubbing his bright red cheek.

“Forget? Lord...” I mumbled. “Sure, it never happened.”

“Okay, thanks.” He gestured for the stairs, “Princess.”

I rolled my eyes at him, and walked down the two sets. Landon caught up with me, and fell in sync with my steps.

“So, cafe, or sandwich shop?” He asked.

“I don’t care.” I replied simply.

“Cafe it is. It’s first on the way.”

“Welcome to Cafe de la Rico (A/N translated it means; the rich coffee), how can I help you today?” The barista asked me when I walked up to the counter.

“Can I get...” I paused looking at the menu, “A frozen mocha? Ooh, with extra

whipped cream?”

“Of course.” His smile was wide, and very warming. “Extra chocolate syrup too?”

“Oh, please!” I smiled like a little kid on Christmas.

“Picky much?” Landon asked.

“No, she’s just fine.” The barista smiled.

He had brown, slightly curly hair, he was more on the tan side, and he had a muscular build. Just from looking at him, I could tell he towered over me, much like Landon, but an inch taller maybe. He was breath taking, one of the people that you needed to take a breath of fresh air and calm down after looking at.

“Your coffee will be ready in one second.” He typed a few keys on the cash register. “And it’s on the house.”

“On the house?” I asked, surprised.

“Yeah, well it’s on me. So it’s on the house.”

“I couldn’t.” I shook my head and pulled out a five dollar bill from my pocket.

“No really, it’s fine.” He handed me my coffee, and I smiled.

“Thanks.”

“Come back soon, Cafe de la Rico loves it’s customers.” He chirped.

I walked out with Landon, and he just stared at me.

“What?” I asked, taking a sip of the delicious frozen drink.

“You’re such a flirt.” He snapped.

“What?” I choked.

“It’s obvious Princess, he totally likes you, I’m not stupid.”

“I don’t even know him Landon.”

“Okay... but you want to.”

I rolled my eyes at his stupid comments, and ignored him. We walked in silence for a few minutes until Landon abruptly stopped.